Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Biker shot dead in road rage incident  (Read 42793 times)

Offline subie

• Local Mods
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Yamaha XT660
  • Liberalism is the ideology of Western suicide.
Re: Biker shot dead in road rage incident
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2014, 08:52:51 am »
When you are on a bike (especially) DO NOT respond.

+1000   :thumleft:
As time washes by, our footprints are all for naught

Offline Chili Dog

• Bike: KTM 1190 Adventure
  • Remember. Your unique....like everyone else.
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2014, 08:54:15 am »
Fark!
Some people are like Slinky's! Good for nothing, but still bring a big smile to you face when you push them down the stairs.

Offline Hanno @ Mad Macs

• aka Hando . Forum Vendor
  • Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
  • http://dsadventure.wordpress.com/
    • Dual Sport Adventure
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2014, 08:55:55 am »
hectic. hope you he goes to prison for a long time. idiots get guns and think they in the movies. probably not the best idea to approach someone im sure in a fit of anger. condolences. sad waste of life.

WTF dirtyXT ???

Biker stops - gets of his bike , walks to car with gun in hand. This sounds like the biker was the agressor and the cager protected himself.
Shop 2- 4 . Melcksloot Village . Somerset mall. Somerset West. 021 852 4851

Offline Rufus115

Re: Biker Shot cnr Malibongwe & Boundary
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2014, 08:56:19 am »
"To live, you gotta lose some sleep"

Offline Mooi Rooi

• Bike: Yamaha XT660
  • Lets ride Bitcheeeeees !!!
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2014, 08:58:05 am »
WTF

??? ???

Offline Operator

• is a Forum Vendor and a
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Official Vendor
    • Vendor
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2014, 08:58:30 am »
Suddenly it does not make a lot of sense to go around kicking and breaking side mirrors of vehicles in traffic...........

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2014, 08:59:15 am »
hectic. hope you he goes to prison for a long time. idiots get guns and think they in the movies. probably not the best idea to approach someone im sure in a fit of anger. condolences. sad waste of life.

WTF dirtyXT ???

Biker stops - gets of his bike , walks to car with gun in hand. This sounds like the biker was the agressor and the cager protected himself.

er ok. then he should go to prison... or because he rides a bike he shouldn't?  i dont understand your WTF? explain please?
Bike history:
Ital jet 50 - sold, DT 50 - scrapped - AR80 - sold DT185 - confiscated  KDX250 - sold ZZR400 - sold KX500 - XT660R Swapped for R1 YZF R1 - sold - XT660Z - current

Offline Ganjora

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2014, 08:59:28 am »
Suddenly it does not make a lot of sense to go around kicking and breaking side mirrors of vehicles in traffic...........

well,  i hope you stop that shit immediately.
someone could get hurt.

Offline Hanno @ Mad Macs

• Dual Sport Adventure
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2014, 09:00:27 am »

WTF dirtyXT ???

er ok. then he should go to prison... or because he rides a bike he shouldn't?  i dont understand your WTF? explain please?

Who do you want to go to prison  ? The biker ? He can not. He is dead.
The cager ? - why - he acted in self defense .

Offline Lunatic

• Bike: BMW R1200GS
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2014, 09:00:36 am »
JOHANNESBURG – The Johannesburg Metropolitan Police Department (JMPD) has confirmed a motorcyclist has been shot dead in what appears to have been a road-rage incident in North Riding this morning.

The police’s Edna Mamonyane says the motorcyclist confronted the driver of a car on the corner of Malibongwe Drive and Boundary Road at around 7am.

She confirmed both men were armed.

“The driver of the vehicle shot the motorcyclist and the motorcyclist died on the scene. Police and the JMPD are busy on the scene now.”

Paramedics on the scene say the driver was also wounded and rushed to hospital in a serious condition.

It’s unclear what the argument was about, but this will form part of the police's investigation.
BMW GS1200, KTM 950SM, Honda VTX1800, CRF450, YZ450F!

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2014, 09:03:36 am »

WTF dirtyXT ???

er ok. then he should go to prison... or because he rides a bike he shouldn't?  i dont understand your WTF? explain please?

oh ok. didn't know he was dead. im sure no one is as innocent as it appears right now. someone is dead someone shot someone else. what scenario is there that justifies someone shooting someone else?
Bike history:
Ital jet 50 - sold, DT 50 - scrapped - AR80 - sold DT185 - confiscated  KDX250 - sold ZZR400 - sold KX500 - XT660R Swapped for R1 YZF R1 - sold - XT660Z - current

Offline Ganjora

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2014, 09:04:56 am »
oh ok. didn't know he was dead. im sure no one is as innocent as it appears right now. someone is dead someone shot someone else. what scenario is there that justifies someone shooting someone else?

are you drunk???
the scenario of being shot,  allows you to shoot back.

Offline Dwerg

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2014, 09:06:10 am »
 :spitcoffee:
KTM 690R, 790ADV

Offline Mr Zog

• Well fuck me, I'm a
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Honda XL500S
  • Without the gutter my mind would be homeless...
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2014, 09:06:27 am »

WTF dirtyXT ???

easy. when someone approaches you with a gun in his hand, threatening to kill you. and you are stuck in your car in traffic with nowhere to go.
Young enough to know I can, old enough to know I shouldn't, stupid enough to do it anyway.

Online Bie

• Local Mods
  • Bike: NER-A-CAR
  • Winners never quit, Quitters never win.
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2014, 09:08:10 am »
Those looking for trouble are seldom disappointed.
Kom ons maak 'n stoffie.

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2014, 09:08:49 am »

are you drunk???
the scenario of being shot,  allows you to shoot back.
ok so we know that shots were fired from both people? perhaps a shouting match ensued and then one guy shot the other? or did one guy shoot miss and then get shot himself in self defense? sorry makes no sense. details are sketchy.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 09:10:07 am by dirtyXT »
Bike history:

Offline Hanno @ Mad Macs

• Dual Sport Adventure
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2014, 09:09:06 am »
I agree with you there. It is a sad waste of life. Only scenario that justifies shooting some one else is if it is self defense.

If I am in a cage and a biker stops his bike. Gets off and walks towards me (and shoots at me) then if I am armed I will sure as hell shoot back.

The cager was trapped in traffic with no where to go. The biker could just carry on lanesplitting and get away from the cager if the cager was the agressor.

I agree that obviously this started with a scrap earlier between the two and that it escalated to the point where they drew fire arms , but I do not see a scenario where the cager is the one that started the shooting.

Offline PierreO

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2014, 09:10:24 am »
Whatever happened the fact is one bloke is dead and another injured . Not nice .

Offline Dwerg

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2014, 09:10:59 am »

are you drunk???
the scenario of being shot,  allows you to shoot back.
ok so we know that shots were fired from both people? perhaps a shouting match ensued and then one guy shot the other? or did one guy shoot miss and then get shot himself in self defense? details are sketchy.

Exactly why we should all reserve judgement and harsh comments
KTM 690R, 790ADV

Offline Ganjora

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2014, 09:11:59 am »
ok so we know that shots were fired from both people? perhaps a shouting match ensued and then one guy shot the other? or did one guy shoot miss and then get shot himself in self defense? details are sketchy.

you are drunk!!!!
dude,  let me explain slowly:
i guy is shot,  wounded and on his way to hospital,
the other dude is dead.
obviously biker shot car driver,  and the car driver shot the biker - only the order that it happened is in question.