Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Biker shot dead in road rage incident  (Read 42597 times)

Offline dirtyXT

Re: Biker shot dead in road rage incident
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2014, 09:12:22 am »
oh ok. didn't know he was dead. im sure no one is as innocent as it appears right now. someone is dead someone shot someone else. what scenario is there that justifies someone shooting someone else?

are you drunk???
the scenario of being shot,  allows you to shoot back.
ok so we know that shots were fired from both people? perhaps a shouting match ensued and then one guy shot the other? or did one guy shoot miss and then get shot himself in self defense? details are sketchy.

Exactly why we should all reserve judgement and harsh comments
not judging. just saying someone is dead. someone shot him, and it would take alot to convince me that respect for someones life was at the forefront of the shooters mind.
Bike history:
Ital jet 50 - sold, DT 50 - scrapped - AR80 - sold DT185 - confiscated  KDX250 - sold ZZR400 - sold KX500 - XT660R Swapped for R1 YZF R1 - sold - XT660Z - current

Online Ganjora

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2014, 09:13:35 am »
although,  it is also possible that the biker shot the car driver,  then himself to death,
or
the car driver shot the biker to death and then himself.
i think though that these 2 scenarios are unlikely...

Offline Hanno @ Mad Macs

• aka Hando . Forum Vendor
  • Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
  • http://dsadventure.wordpress.com/
    • Dual Sport Adventure
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2014, 09:14:14 am »
ok so we know that shots were fired from both people? perhaps a shouting match ensued and then one guy shot the other? or did one guy shoot miss and then get shot himself in self defense? details are sketchy.

you are drunk!!!!
dude,  let me explain slowly:
i guy is shot,  wounded and on his way to hospital,
the other dude is dead.
obviously biker shot car driver,  and the car driver shot the biker - only the order that it happened is in question.

I think to a certain extent the order is irrelevant.  The biker stopped and got off the bike and approached the cage with a firearm. The cager can plead self defense.
Shop 2- 4 . Melcksloot Village . Somerset mall. Somerset West. 021 852 4851

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2014, 09:14:23 am »

you are drunk!!!!
the other dude is dead.
obviously biker shot car driver,  and the car driver shot the biker - only the order that it happened is in question.

stop talking about me getting drunk so early. im watching the clock here for my first beer of the weekend! a lot of speculation going on there nothing is obvious right now. unless you have seen something i haven't?
Bike history:
Ital jet 50 - sold, DT 50 - scrapped - AR80 - sold DT185 - confiscated  KDX250 - sold ZZR400 - sold KX500 - XT660R Swapped for R1 YZF R1 - sold - XT660Z - current

Offline ktmmer

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2014, 09:14:54 am »
Or the driver shot the biker the biker shot back and died 

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2014, 09:15:39 am »

you are drunk!!!!
the other dude is dead.

I think to a certain extent the order is irrelevant.  The biker stopped and got off the bike and approached the cage with a firearm. The cager can plead self defense.
do we know that is what happened? he approached the cage with gun in hand threatening his life?
Bike history:

Offline Hanno @ Mad Macs

• Dual Sport Adventure
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2014, 09:16:56 am »
By stopping and approaching the car the biker was the one that escalated the argument to the point where a person got killed.

He was on a bike and could lane split away from the car if he wanted to.

Road rage is not worth it. just shake your head and get out of the situation.

Online Ganjora

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2014, 09:17:35 am »
Or the driver shot the biker the biker shot back and died 

yes.

Offline Offshore

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2014, 09:18:01 am »
What a waste of a life. It is rough out there, don't get involved in this kind of Shit.

Offline Hanno @ Mad Macs

• Dual Sport Adventure
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2014, 09:18:47 am »

you are drunk!!!!
the other dude is dead.

do we know that is what happened? he approached the cage with gun in hand threatening his life?

Well.
He did stop. on the side of the road.
and put the side stand out
and got off his bike.
and walked away from his bike

I doubt he did it to go and take a piss next to the road.

Offline ktmmer

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2014, 09:19:12 am »

These are wise words.  :thumleft:

Online Ganjora

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2014, 09:19:39 am »
What a waste of a life. It is rough out there, don't get involved in this kind of Shit.

i tell you.
shake your head,  smile in your helmet,  give a wide berth,  go home and have a beer.
you will be chilling in the pool,  and the cager will be steaming in his car...

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2014, 09:21:28 am »
By stopping and approaching the car the biker was the one that escalated the argument to the point where a person got killed.

100% agreed there. although, what happened to prior to the escalation. must of been serious. you just don't see guys jumping off their super bikes willy nilly.

1. raged biker approached cage without gun drawn to shout the odds, turned his back and got shot.
2. raged biker approached cage with gun to shout the odds, shoots cager who then returns fire killing him? (unlikely to miss cager in his cage close range???)
3. raged biker shouts the odds and gets shot (most likely scenario for me.)
4. raged biker approached cage with gun to shout the odds turned his back and got shot.
Bike history:

Offline Dusty Rusty

• Sparkle
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Honda XR250 Tornado
  • SSS!
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2014, 09:22:05 am »
Moerigheid laat mense nie reguit dink nie, in hierdie geval sou ek se beide partye het gereageer op emosies wat oorgekook het.

Never underestimate the power of kindness!

http://doutrapper.wordpress.com/

Offline Hanno @ Mad Macs

• Dual Sport Adventure
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2014, 09:22:54 am »

100% agreed there. although, what happened to prior to the escalation. must of been serious. you just don't see guys jumping off their super bikes willy nilly.

1. raged biker approached cage without gun drawn to shout the odds, turned his back and got shot.
2. raged biker approached cage with gun to shout the odds, shoots cager who then returns fire killing him? (unlikely to miss cager in his cage close range???)
4. raged biker approached cage with gun to shout the odds turned his back and got shot.
The guy in the car also received a gun shot wound.

I doubt he shot himself.

Offline cocky

• Ryyyyyy net ASFB.
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • DILLIGAF
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2014, 09:23:03 am »
Am not surprised this has happened, it was bound to happen on that road. Taxi's drive like nutter's and the cages can't handle the traffic ad poor JMPD management of the traffic and poor driving. Bikers will ALWAYS be the target.
Just because your past did not turn out like you wanted it to does not mean your marriage will not be better than you ever imagined it could be.
Die Kaapse Hoender!

Offline subie

• Local Mods
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Yamaha XT660
  • Liberalism is the ideology of Western suicide.
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2014, 09:23:44 am »
Sad waste of life.
Cannot help but think of an old Sonny and Cher song.

A Cowboy's Work Is Never Done.

Ride, I used to jump my horse and ride
I had a six gun at my side
I was so handsome, women cried
And I got shot but I never died
As time washes by, our footprints are all for naught

Offline Kobus

• RPMods
  • Bike: BMW F650GS / Dakar
Re: Biker Shot cnr Malibongwe & Boundary
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2014, 09:24:16 am »
Sorry for his family, but good riddance.

Dream like you will live forever, live like you're going to die tomorrow

Offline Eddy81

« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2014, 09:24:38 am »
Sad news,  hope there are no kids left fatherless over a traffic incident.  

We know the car driver has been injured but don't really know if he got shot right?  The biker was armed but he might have hit the car driver while just being armed.

I don't know what's happening around us,  us law abiding citizens are always fighting against each other, some fights even ending in death like this one.  If all this negative energy could just have been directed towards the criminals,  my word how different things could be in this country.  But instead we keep all negativity and hatred we feel inside and let it come out this way.

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2014, 09:24:48 am »

The guy in the car also received a gun shot wound.

I doubt he shot himself.
5.raged biker approached cage with gun to shout the odds, shoots cager point blank returns to bike and cager miraculously shoots him dead?

Bike history: