Vostershoop (actually Bray ) trip.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subie

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR125L
We did not make it to Vostershoop but ended up in Bray (Tapama lodge).
What a great ride I had with wonderfull riding buddies. On my way back today I was relaxed and in a reflective mood.
I felt priveleged to be on this ride and doing it with people who loves biking and adventure biking.
Saturday I could see my riding buddies were in relaxed cruising mode and after a few mishaps I called a halt (somewhere just after 12H00) to our planned trip to Vorstershoop as it was becoming clear making Vorstershoop was out before 16H00. We were having a great ride,no pressure rather and book into Tapama for some cold beer and the swimming pool.
We had great weather, the route was "heavily damaged" by the recent big rains but still a nice ride. I thought perfect conditions
for a rider to build up some sand riding confidence. I did not take many pics . Just could not get myself to stop and spoil my rythm/ride to take a pic.
Thank you my friends   :thumleft:

Nearly forgot. Jimbo , Stevie and lady friends came to see our little group off at 05H00 in the morning. :eek7:
As veterans of this route /area they probably knew better what we were in for. Thank you guys & girls  :thumleft: