SCHOEMANSRUS Shebeen Run - 22 Feb 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MegaPix

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Zero (all models)
After becoming a Wilddog in September and reading the Ride Reports of the members I had an idea to arrange something for the dogs in the KROMDRAAI area of Limpopo. 
So the planning started in November already - https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=138361.0

Quickly a few dogs and non-dogs showed interest and the planning started.  Over the Christmas period I went to the farm and Hoendertjie (my brother) and myself started planning the route to incorporate a few Shebeen stops along the way.  Everything was planned to the T and all that was left was for the final preparations in terms of getting the food, beer and setting up of the camping site.

Hoendertjie and his family went out of their way to get the camping site and ablution facilities in place.  Here I just arrived at the farm on Friday the 21st February.  I went through with the bakkie and the bike on the back as I was to stop and get all the medication from the Men's Pharmacy.  Hoendertjie (Tertius) his wife Michelle and their daughter Taryn at the empty braai area.

A few minutes after I arrived I heard bike sounds at the gate and Heinzz and T-Rex stopped.  Another few minutes later the other guys arrived as well.  Soon the camping site was a buzz of excitement and tent erections  :imaposer:

Nicobie and PietB busy with their tents

Duster at his tent

If you had a turning tummy the E-toll gate was the place to leave your concerns

Will carry on a bit later with the rest of the story