Does this look like a scam?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZA

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Hi,

I came across this deal, but I need some fellow dog advise. This is what the person told me to do if I want to buy the bike,

The reason that I'm selling the bike at this price is because my husband worked for the Greece embassy in South Africa and he passed away 2 months ago, and I moved back to Greece , because I don't have anyone in South Africa . I found a shipping company from Greece that could bring me the bike here , but people from registrations told me that is impossible to register the bike in Greece and their advice is to sell it back in South Africa.I decide to sell it online because the plane ticket from Greece -> South Africa and back in Greece cost me more then 2000 euros.We’re going to use Google Wallet so let me explain how their transaction works.
  - First i need your Full Name and address where the bike to be delivered (Street , City, Postal Code )
  - Google Wallet will send you an invoice for payment and all details about this transaction
  - Then you will have to do an deposit to them NOT TO ME ( they all hold this money all the time in their system )
  - In 2 days you will receive the bike and you will have 15 days to test it and to take a decision:
    A ) If you don't like the bike Google Wallet will send your money back and the shipping company will come to take the bike.
    B ) If you decide to keep it ( I'm sure that ) you have to give them the confirmation to pay me, because they will not pay me until you
        gave the the confirmation that you want to keep the bike.

P.S: I used Google Wallet in the past and all my transactions with them has been successfully made and I trust them , don't forget to send me your details to begin this transaction (Full Name, Street, City,Postal Code) Thank you !