Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: BMW NORTHSIDE MOTORCYCLES What an Insult  (Read 30937 times)

Offline immigrant

Re: BMW NORTHSIDE MOTORCYCLES What an Insult
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2014, 05:38:02 pm »
I think Whyme felt upset with the condescending and almost aggressive "can I help you". What dealer Sir was actually saying was "why are you eating our stale muffins when everyone here can clearly see cannot afford our overpriced motorbikes"

Some advise Whyme..... Next time you go to a BMW dealership do not wear you lawnmower tekkies and sweatpants with holes in the crotch and your "wife beater" vest with sparerib stains. You obviously looked like a car guard that uses his 2 year old to extort more money from shoppers. Put on your sunday best and pretend you are rich like all the other BMW owners   :peepwall:    
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 05:38:53 pm by immigrant »
Yamaha Super Tenere, Yamaha FZ8, Yamaha Grizzly, Yamaha Viking, Honda CRF250L

Offline Dusty Rusty

• Sparkle
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Honda XR250 Tornado
  • SSS!
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2014, 05:48:05 pm »
Kyk, te minste het die storie daar gestop. Imagine as Whyme se dogtertjie moes badkamer toe gaan.... 

Dalk jinx "Why Me" se naam hom!
Never underestimate the power of kindness!

http://doutrapper.wordpress.com/

Offline immigrant

« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2014, 05:51:07 pm »
Kyk, te minste het die storie daar gestop. Imagine as Whyme se dogtertjie moes badkamer toe gaan.... 

Dalk jinx "Why Me" se naam hom!

Dis dalk hoekom daai tannie hom gese het om eerder te loop. Hulle was bang hy shower in die toilet!!!

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Super Adventure
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2014, 06:03:55 pm »
I think Whyme felt upset with the condescending and almost aggressive "can I help you". What dealer Sir was actually saying was "why are you eating our stale muffins when everyone here can clearly see cannot afford our overpriced motorbikes"

Some advise Whyme..... Next time you go to a BMW dealership do not wear you lawnmower tekkies and sweatpants with holes in the crotch and your "wife beater" vest with sparerib stains. You obviously looked like a car guard that uses his 2 year old to extort more money from shoppers. Put on your sunday best and pretend you are rich like all the other BMW owners   :peepwall:    

:lol8: :lol8: I was also wondering about that and had his avatar in mind....  ;) ;D

Offline ButchH

• Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • Ми тебе тиснути
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2014, 07:21:00 pm »

:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:
GSA 1150
XL 250
GS 1200

Offline 2StrokeDan

• I've been to paradise, but i've never been to me....
  • Castrated Dog
  • Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
  • RD350 and Rossi!!!!!!
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2014, 07:33:41 pm »
And what kind of father takes a little child into a muffin stocked shithole like a BMW dealership? Sounds like the welfare should hear about this. :peepwall:

Offline Noobie

• Bike: AJS (all models)
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2014, 07:47:53 pm »
 :laughing4:
And what kind of father takes a little child into a muffin stocked shithole like a BMW dealership? Sounds like the welfare should hear about this. :peepwall:

:laughing4:
'90 TS125, '85 XT500, '07 CRF250R, '10 DR650 '79 CB650

Offline MINZI

• Under Construction!
  • Bike: Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer
  • Right here, right now, nothing else matters.
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2014, 08:02:16 pm »

Ja ja Dan. Ek like om jou comments te lees, maar hierdie is darem baie swak styl om vir die OP te se hy is 'n kak pa. Gaan jy dit van JOU pa se of wag jy vir jou kinders om dit van JOU te se?   :peepwall:
If you do not STAND for something, you will FALL for anything!

Offline nielvn

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2014, 08:11:18 pm »
Agree with everyone here, however the customer stays the life line of any business, there is no reason to treat a customer or potential customer this way.

Offline StuartC

• Bike: Yamaha XT 750 Z Super
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2014, 08:48:35 pm »
I have a huge issue with BMW/Merc/Toyota sales departments,, those fucking sale's men think they are some in this world,, they look down on technical people and if you aint wearing the right clothes look down on you as well,, and what are they??  fucking smouse,, thats all ! Whyme,, you should have smacked him in the mug for being disrespectful ! I'll stick to Shimwell's thanks,, they are real people there !
Life is too short to ride a Honda

Offline 2StrokeDan

• Castrated Dog
  • RD350 and Rossi!!!!!!
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2014, 09:02:13 pm »
I have a huge issue with BMW/Merc/Toyota sales departments,, those fucking sale's men think they are some in this world,, they look down on technical people and if you aint wearing the right clothes look down on you as well,, and what are they??  fucking smouse,, thats all ! Whyme,, you should have smacked him in the mug for being disrespectful ! I'll stick to Shimwell's thanks,, they are real people there !

Yes!! and tip that muffin table right over. :imaposer:

Offline Veldbrand

• Super Saaiber Slet
  • Vendors
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
  • Hou die blink kant in!
    • Koedoeskloof Country Lodge
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2014, 09:07:12 pm »
Sorry Dan, it's a Beemer table remember. It has ESC.

Co-ordinates: S33 30.300 E21 10.258  http://www.koedoeskloof.co.za/  facebook - Koedoeskloof Country Lodge, Dwarsrivier, Ladismith, WC
Life is like hitch hiking, just when you think you're not going to get a lift, you don't.

Offline 2StrokeDan

• Castrated Dog
  • RD350 and Rossi!!!!!!
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2014, 10:10:24 pm »
Sorry Dan, it's a Beemer table remember. It has ESC.

Eclairs Soaked in Chocolate? :imaposer:

Offline 2StrokeDan

• Castrated Dog
  • RD350 and Rossi!!!!!!
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2014, 10:12:17 pm »

Ja ja Dan. Ek like om jou comments te lees, maar hierdie is darem baie swak styl om vir die OP te se hy is 'n kak pa. Gaan jy dit van JOU pa se of wag jy vir jou kinders om dit van JOU te se?   :peepwall:

Ek ken die OP van geen kant af nie, so ek is dus nie heel so ernstig nie. :imaposer:
My Pa is laas November reeds n jaar dood, so te laat vir my om dit vir hom te se. :snorting:

Offline immigrant

« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2014, 10:14:10 pm »
what i was trying to say is don't dress like this
http://youtu.be/APc8WtLLJ_8

Offline SmuGS

• A very quiet
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS
  • Only 98 669 km.
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2014, 08:56:03 am »
BMW = Bring Muffins With... ;D
Nee wat vlekkelose ek kuier op my lekkerste tussen die rokers,dronkgatte,vloekers,hoere en ander sondaars  :imaposer:
R1150gs,  KLE 500, XT660R.

Online ETS

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Adventure S
  • Die Punda van Prieska
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2014, 08:58:06 am »
BMW = Bring Muffins With... ;D

:thumleft: :laughing4: :imaposer: :thumleft: :laughing4: :imaposer: :thumleft: :laughing4: :imaposer:
 :3some: :lol8: :spitcoffee: :lol8: :spitcoffee:
If i had to explain you would not understand anyway......

Offline Boertjie

• Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • The older I get, the faster I used to be!!
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2014, 09:10:20 am »
Something similar happened to me many years ago... As a young laaitie got promoted to a senior job and as part of the package got an interest free loan to buy a car. Got the amount approved and decided that I wanted a C class Merc. Got to the dealership first Saturday morning wearing T-shirt, PT pants and plakkies. Wondered around the dealership with no-one interested in serving me. No other customers there.  Eventually I walked up to one of the salesmen sitting behind a desk. I tell the guy I am interested in a C250 diesel. He tells me he cannot help me and continues doing something on his PC. I say can I at least see one. He says no, there is not one on the floor. Only one is in the back. I insist on seeing it and taking it for a test ride. No, cannot be done.

I walked out and bought an Isuzu 280 DT 4x4 DC next door that morning.
Dagaty!!!
Boertjie weg.

BMW R1200GS, Honda Varadero XL1000V

Online ETS

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Adventure S
  • Die Punda van Prieska
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2014, 09:19:03 am »
Something similar happened to me many years ago... As a young laaitie got promoted to a senior job and as part of the package got an interest free loan to buy a car. Got the amount approved and decided that I wanted a C class Merc. Got to the dealership first Saturday morning wearing T-shirt, PT pants and plakkies. Wondered around the dealership with no-one interested in serving me. No other customers there.  Eventually I walked up to one of the salesmen sitting behind a desk. I tell the guy I am interested in a C250 diesel. He tells me he cannot help me and continues doing something on his PC. I say can I at least see one. He says no, there is not one on the floor. Only one is in the back. I insist on seeing it and taking it for a test ride. No, cannot be done.

Hahaha you do look more Isuzu than Merc :peepwall: :peepwall: ::) ::)
If i had to explain you would not understand anyway......

Offline Lord Knormoer

• is nog 'n kinders :-)
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • Wassie ekkie!
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2014, 09:34:32 am »

I had a similar Mercedes Benz experience in Centurion and bought my first Volvo as a result from the dealer across the road.

PS: I've always had great customer service from various BMW dealers. In fact, this is a large part of why I support the brand. I guess I managed to miss the idiots and only dealt with the good sales staff!