Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: BMW NORTHSIDE MOTORCYCLES What an Insult  (Read 30978 times)

Offline KtmMick

• Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
Re: BMW NORTHSIDE MOTORCYCLES What an Insult
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2014, 09:56:54 am »
But dealership Sir asked how he could help you....
You ignored his question tsk tsk tsk
Maybe he thought you were trying to teach him manners that he did not have or want😜
You should of said yes, you can help me, by saying good morning!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 11:21:03 am by KtmMick »

Offline roxenz

• rocks make sense
  • Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
  • cheerful yesterdays and confident tomorrows
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2014, 10:06:54 am »
Jinne, Oscar is darem seker baie bly hy't nie sulke k@k in sy lewe nie...

Offline Dish

« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2014, 12:34:40 pm »
Yeah i'm really wondering what the point of this whole thread is. Personally I've only ever had good experience there but hey..

Whats interesting is that your rendition of events cant depict tone. His "how can I help you" could have sounded a lot more pleasant than How CAN I HELP you... its all semantics and quite frankly a load of rubbish. So should we all now boycott them cos you had your feathers ruffled ??

Tell you what also amazes me is the amount of absolute crap that okes post on forums. - The most inane drivel questions possible. I mean are people now incapable of making a decision without posting in on a forum?

No - I don't need a hug LOL  :pot: :pot: :pot: ;D ;D ;D

Offline Garfield

• Deleted Users
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2014, 12:41:58 pm »
Jinne, Oscar is darem seker baie bly hy't nie sulke k@k in sy lewe nie...

Ek glo as hy so daar behandel was sou hy nooit weer 'n voet in die dealership gesit het nie.

Offline Buddy

« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2014, 01:09:16 pm »
 :lol8:   sommer almal geskiet het.
The Townkraaier of Kraaifontein

Offline Herminator

• Bike: Yamaha XT 660 Z
  • Never Go Full Retard
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2014, 01:19:55 pm »
Ek het n free Cappucino en Stressball gekry by KTM RAD, en ek ry nie eers n KTM nie  :pot:
It catches my dreams when I ride it.

Offline oldmannorman

• Bike: AJS (all models)
  • suzuki TS250 ER
« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2014, 03:08:31 pm »
Heard true tale of Jim Redman and Mike Hailwood. Story goes, they went into a RR dealership in Paris dressed in their leathers and was completely ignored.  They then went over the road to the Citroen dealership and bought two Citroen/Maserati SM's. RR was not impressed with the dealership.

Offline Whyme

• Bike: BMW G650 X-challenge
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2014, 03:23:00 pm »
Yeah i'm really wondering what the point of this whole thread is. Personally I've only ever had good experience there but hey..

Whats interesting is that your rendition of events cant depict tone. His "how can I help you" could have sounded a lot more pleasant than How CAN I HELP you... its all semantics and quite frankly a load of rubbish. So should we all now boycott them cos you had your feathers ruffled ??

Tell you what also amazes me is the amount of absolute crap that okes post on forums. - The most inane drivel questions possible. I mean are people now incapable of making a decision without posting in on a forum?

No - I don't need a hug LOL  :pot: :pot: :pot: ;D ;D ;D

To those who sympathize with me and understood issue I had with dealership :thumleft:. To those who believe that threads like these and events like these should not be brought to the public because its insane drivel or stupid, yes you are also entitled to your opinions but for some of us who feel aggrieved, mis treated unjustly we will continue to post stories like these, we also have the right to do so :thumleft:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 03:23:31 pm by Whyme »
2010 BMW 1200GSA Anniversary - Sold
2007 BMW G650 X Challenge

Offline Operator

• is a Forum Vendor and a
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Official Vendor
    • Vendor
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2014, 03:36:30 pm »
I'm just happy that I ride a Yamaha and that the people @ Helderberg Yamaha is so exceptionally nice............ :peepwall:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 03:43:59 pm by Operator »

Offline Garfield

• Deleted Users
« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2014, 03:39:33 pm »
I'm just that I ride a Yamaha and that the people @ Helderberg Yamaha is so exceptionally nice............ :peepwall:

Now that is worth posting  :thumleft:

Offline ROOI

• XR650R YZ 250 2t WR AKA Red Rider
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2014, 03:43:32 pm »
Why Me it sounds like they judged u by your looks ,Not good for any business ,Have u ever had dealings with the infamous Offroad -cyclces in Pretoria

« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 03:44:19 pm by REDRIDER »
FTS

Offline Runner

• Forum Vendor
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure
  • Willearea
    • Off Road Cycles
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2014, 04:17:12 pm »
Why Me it sounds like they judged u by your looks ,Not good for any business ,Have u ever had dealings with the infamous Offroad -cyclces in Pretoria

Yes he knows me and he is one of my very good customers and I will back him. I have had lots of dealings with him, and never was I fucked around.

By the way, how is that X chalenge doing? Happy with all the mods??

OFFROAD CYCLES:
For all your Offroad and Adventure Motorcycle needs.
Conrad Koen 012 333 6443 | info@offroadcycles.co.za
22 Blesbok Ave, Koedoespoort Industrial, Pretoria.

Offline BLK

« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2014, 04:26:30 pm »

To those who sympathize with me and understood issue I had with dealership :thumleft:. To those who believe that threads like these and events like these should not be brought to the public because its insane drivel or stupid, yes you are also entitled to your opinions but for some of us who feel aggrieved, mis treated unjustly we will continue to post stories like these, we also have the right to do so :thumleft:

I think you did exactly the right thing by bringing your poor experience to the forum as this creates underlying pressures to suppliers/dealers to keep bad/good service in check.I see no reason for a person/forum member to say this thread is futile.I think forums give us all the opportunity to voice our opinions good/bad/weak whatever.Members who think this is all a waste of time why even enrole as a member in the first place.

My opinion now/5 c worth

Offline 2StrokeDan

• I've been to paradise, but i've never been to me....
  • Castrated Dog
  • Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
  • RD350 and Rossi!!!!!!
« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2014, 04:32:04 pm »

I think you did exactly the right thing by bringing your poor experience to the forum as this creates underlying pressures to suppliers/dealers to keep bad/good service in check.I see no reason for a person/forum member to say this thread is futile.I think forums give us all the opportunity to voice our opinions good/bad/weak whatever.Members who think this is all a waste of time why even enrole as a member in the first place.

My opinion now/5 c worth

+1.

Offline Offside

« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2014, 04:35:10 pm »
Ive never been subject to such shocking behaviour.

But then, as much as they complement each other Im not into BMW's or muffins.

Offline cocky

• Ryyyyyy net ASFB.
  • DILLIGAF
« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2014, 04:50:28 pm »
Now people what you do not know and the man that started this thread will not say it, because he is a gentlemen and a all round chap .... he is a black man .... sorry Why Me, I have taken the liberty after trying hard to get people to understand.
This just shows the level of arrogance from the BMW dealerships. The co-owner made the assumption that you were some "rif raff" off the road coming for a free muffin.
Never assume anything about peoples appearance, as I said " The customer is not always right, BUT he is the customer", what do you think the chances are that he will spend his money with any BMW dealership?
Just because your past did not turn out like you wanted it to does not mean your marriage will not be better than you ever imagined it could be.
Die Kaapse Hoender!

Offline Orangeswifty

• Please proceed to suck my
  • Bike: KTM 950 SE
  • Ousted Rebel Alpha Male
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2014, 04:52:57 pm »
Now people what you do not know and the man that started this thread will not say it, because he is a gentlemen and a all round chap .... he is a black man .... sorry Why Me, I have taken the liberty after trying hard to get people to understand.
This just shows the level of arrogance from the BMW dealerships. The co-owner made the assumption that you were some "rif raff" off the road coming for a free muffin.
Never assume anything about peoples appearance, as I said " The customer is not always right, BUT he is the customer", what do you think the chances are that he will spend his money with any BMW dealership?

Shocking ..........................the Racism :o
Are we living in the 80's?
We are blessed to share the biking fraternity together!
Do it now - tomorrow you are dead!
Real friends value loyalty regardless!

Online Grrrr....

• ...eats seeds as a pastime activity.
  • Forum Whore
  • Niks ry so lekker soos my rice crispy bike nie.
« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2014, 05:01:20 pm »

Offline Operator

• is a Forum Vendor and a
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Official Vendor
    • Vendor
« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2014, 05:02:13 pm »
Ok......................Mods move this to R & P................this is going to get ugly

Offline Orangeswifty

• Please proceed to suck my
  • Bike: KTM 950 SE
  • Ousted Rebel Alpha Male
« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2014, 05:07:51 pm »
Ok......................Mods move this to R & P................this is going to get ugly
That is such bullshit
This thread is not about politics
Its about some twat of a salesman misjudging himself in addressing people on his floor
Couldv'e just as easily happened to a shortpant wearing, khaki shirt boertjie with mud and grease on his clothes and sweatstains with old Hi tech boots and rugbysocks...............i.e ME!
We are blessed to share the biking fraternity together!
Do it now - tomorrow you are dead!
Real friends value loyalty regardless!