BMW NORTHSIDE MOTORCYCLES What an Insult

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whyme

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW G650 X-challenge
Hi Guys

I am not writing this to establish how many people have had good or bad service from Northside Motorcyles in Fourways, I am only relating my experience.

Early Saturday morning I decide to pay them a visit with my 2 year old daughter as I wanted some parts which BMW Centurion didn't have and also to take a look at new GSA.

So I waked into the dealership and decide to grab a glass of water and out of the blue a gentleman(dont think hes salesman, manager/owner maybe) appeared while I was pouring myself a glass of water and he immediately said the following:

Sir from Dealership: "How can I help you"
Me: "How are you sir"
Me: "How are you sir"
Me: "How are you sir, Sir I am greeting you?"

Now what came next caught me by absolute surprise and I felt greatly offended, at which point my heart rate shot up and my calm thinking ability was lost.

Sir from Dealership: "Listen!, the food is only for customers"  He was referring to the muffins and other stuff which was on the table, I was not even thinking of having any of his precious food, but only wanted a glass of water as I was very thirsty.

Me: "How am I going to deal with this now!" was my initial response
Sir from Dealership: "THIS STUFF IS ONLY FOR CUSTOMERS" He shouted at me
Me: "DO YOU THINK I CAN DRIVE MY CAR ALL THE WAY TO YOUR DEALERSHIP JUST TO HAVE FREE MUFFIN!" I completely lost it at this point
Me: "NO YOU MAY NOT HELP ME, I CAME IN HERE GREETED YOU SEVERAL TIMES, TO WHICH YOU DID NOT RESPOND?"

To cut long story short, after much swearing, I eventually walked out of the dealership, without buying parts I had came for. But I was really angered by the treatment I had received. Maybe the gentleman from dealership judged me on my looks I don't know, I would understand maybe if I had indulge myself on his food, maybe he could have had the right to treat me like a dog!

What I would like to know, apart from Hello Peter where can I complain about the gentleman at this dealership.

Thanks