Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Dumb Arse Husky Dealers ----  (Read 1095 times)

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • DON'T be FOOLED by my Avatar ----
Dumb Arse Husky Dealers ----
« on: March 16, 2014, 05:57:42 pm »
So Saturday we go and look at some of the new Husky Bikes in Pretorius street at the NEW --Husky dealer -- So this 2nd hand 900 Nuda catches my eye -- The salesman walks over to me and  --Politely  offers his --- help as this is What he is Qualified to do  ;)

Ask him --How much for the bike ? R56 k he tells me --

I am over the moon at the price and see a serious project ahead --

Then I say --where can I pay ?

My dreams are shattered when the f@@rking idiot tells me --I just need to confirm the price on ---This 200cc WTF  ??? ??? Then says --Sorry R109 k for the 2nd hand Nuda

They get paid for talking shit --

Told him --if CIT was the last bike dealer left in SA --I still would not buy a bike from them -- Doubt if the Husky agency in there hands will last --sure they will cause more damage to the brand than good in future ---
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 08:46:18 pm by blazes »
People DON'T Change --we just get to know them better
Current Scooters --

Husqvarna TE 610 --Best Small DS Bike ever --Had two -- Dakota Just bought the one --
Aprilla 750 Dorsodura another DD Another Project Bike in the making 2012 model - Conceived To Thrill  Husqvarna 634 SMR Factory Works Replica --One of 100 in the World -ORGASMIC -  SOLD -To the USA

Offline Pistonpete

• Shop Mods
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • Live to Ride...Ride to Live
Re: Dumb Arse Husky Dealers ----
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 07:08:32 pm »
RobC :sip:
'Routine is the thief of time'

Offline BiG DoM

• A Grahamstown Greyhound!
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • License Plates: GSpot EC and HUSKY EC
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 07:53:20 pm »
I told you they left the L plate out of their name  >:D
"Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle" - Hunter S. Thompson

Scoots: BMW HP2  Husky 701R  Husky  TE610E  BMW G450X  KTM 250XCW  Yamaha YZ250X BMW R100S YAMAHA BWS 

:ricky:

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 08:07:38 pm »
I told you they left the L plate out of their name  >:D

Hmmm --this is funny --

CIT MOTORCYCLES

WE WANT YOUT TRADE IN, CAR, BAKKIE, BOAT AND BIKES, ALL WELCOME

Husqvarna launched the 2014 TC 85. The motorcycle comes with a new bodywork that was especially developed to offer perfect ergonomics for a wide range of body sizes.

As far as power is concerned, the Husqvarna TC 85 sports a 84.93 cc, 1-cylinder, 2-stroke, water cooled engine with reed intake and exhaust control. It is linked to a 6-gear, claw shifted transmission and is brought to life by an electric starter. The engine is fed by a 5 l fuel tank.

The lively 2 stroke unit is combined with a chromoly steel frame and a lightweight aluminum rear sub frame that play a major role in keeping the motorcycle’s agility at a high level.

The ride is kept in leash by a completely adjustable front and rear WP suspension system that can soak most of the bumps without breaking a sweat.

Current Scooters --

Husqvarna TE 610 --Best Small DS Bike ever --Had two -- Dakota Just bought the one --
Aprilla 750 Dorsodura another DD Another Project Bike in the making 2012 model - Conceived To Thrill  Husqvarna 634 SMR Factory Works Replica --One of 100 in the World -ORGASMIC -  SOLD -To the USA

Offline BiG DoM

• A Grahamstown Greyhound!
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • License Plates: GSpot EC and HUSKY EC
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 08:16:47 pm »
Blazes you need to rush round there to trade in that speedboat of yours on the 85   :3some:
"Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle" - Hunter S. Thompson

Scoots: BMW HP2  Husky 701R  Husky  TE610E  BMW G450X  KTM 250XCW  Yamaha YZ250X BMW R100S YAMAHA BWS 

:ricky:

Offline StuartC

• Bike: Yamaha XT 750 Z Super
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 08:23:53 pm »
85 electric start?  that's a first !
Life is too short to ride a Honda

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 08:27:29 pm »
Blazes you need to rush round there to trade in that speedboat of yours on the 85   :3some:

Thought about it Dom --But with all the Rain we have had up here I may need it hehe  ::)
Current Scooters --

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2014, 08:28:02 pm »
85 electric start?  that's a first !

I rest my Case ---
Current Scooters --

Offline StuartC

• Bike: Yamaha XT 750 Z Super
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2014, 09:35:32 pm »
I estimate that the new 450's to land will be 120k,, 350's  115k  300's 105k,, don't see them selling many
Life is too short to ride a Honda

Offline sidetrack

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2014, 10:24:57 pm »
I estimate that the new 450's to land will be 120k,, 350's  115k  300's 105k,, don't see them selling many
:o
Little by little, one travels far

J.R.R Tolkien
Ride reports :
http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=134175.0 Penge's pass and the Old Forest http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=9421.0 - Orange Atlantic adventure http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=7514.0 - 805 km day trip http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=20260.0 - East Cape Bash http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=70199.0 - Two KTM thumpers head north

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 06:52:43 am »

Yep they are Big Moola --Over Priced imho -- cheaper to buy the KTM --

At least the 2nd hand market will pick up again -- ;)
Current Scooters --