Koedoeskloof

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tatoo

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL1000V Varadero
This is short ride report due to various factors beyond my control. Firstly my trusted steed decided last weekend during a Southern Cape ride that it was time to introduce me to the process of repairing and ordering a KTM part.
Well needles to say there was no way that all could be well in a week and with deposits paid and the wife all excited about the break away, the luggage was packed into the cage.
And away to Koedoeskloof for the first time.
Nice drive although I cried most of the way for not being on a thundering steed with the wind in my face etc etc etc!!
Arriving to a friendly welcome and warm atmosphere from Veldbrand and Debi.
I want to compliment both on a great place, great food, great room, great music and just all round great.
I really want to say that if you are going in that direction to visit Koedoeskloof and the Dwarsbar it is really like visiting family.
Thanxs Eugene and Debi for a great weekend and I will without a doubt be back again, this time on my steed so that I can enjoy one or more of the many routes around there that you talked about.
And yes at least drove through Sewe weeks poort with cage, and that was nice too.
The next time I will include pics.