Swaziland 1-3 May 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
On the long-weekend of 1-3 May we’re going to Swaziland to deliver support and supplies to a number of missionary stations.  Our hosts are going to take us through some of the most stunning parts of Swaziland to visit a few of the mission stations that they support.  The plan is to spend 2 nights in Swaziland – depart Joburg on Thursday 1 May, sleep over the Thursday and Friday night, and return to Joburg on Saturday 3 May 2014.  

This trip is only for adventure bikes and 4x2/4x4 vehicles.  PLEASE let me know ASAP if you want to join us – I need to know by Monday next week (24 March 14) to make the accommodation booking – Apparently Swaziland gets quite full of holidaymakers over long weekends…Accomodation options are R75pppn for camping or R200pppn for backpackers - depending on numbers we'll negotiate the price.

Let me know if you’re coming with – the more the merrier.  I’ll make the booking next Monday – and then I’ll arrange for an info gathering sometime in April.  If you're keen I'll add you to my email list.