Harley Davidson - Share your photos and information/news here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVB

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL650V Transalp
Harley Davidson Cruisers ;D

I have never thought that there would come a day in my life where I would be a ‘converted fan’ of a cruiser and that a Harley Davidson! :3some:

However, as we all know some Wild Dogs own a broad range of bikes from commuters, cafe racers and even Cruisers.

It’s not for all a thing about age  :peepwall: . You will always hear people say; ‘I am not yet ready for a cruiser’
However, have you seen Harley’s of late? The Bobbers (883 and 1200’s)
They are just awesome cruisers and the quality is up there with the Italian market if not better in some cases  :deal: .

I was at Centurion Yamaha today and there was a 1200 Harley Davidson Bobber parked next to Yamaha’s very own ‘Bolt’ which is in direct competition.
Honestly – there is no comparison in fit and finish and overall quality. The Yamaha’s rough surfaces on the frame, triple clamps and even the ‘digital’ dash looked so inferior. The attention to detail on the Harley, it is like a piece of art....yes yes I would not mind one ok! :laughing4: :laughing4:

Who else own a Harley? Post some pictures and share some information please!