Koedoeskloof -Last Minute Plan and here we come !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy660

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z
Late Friday night while surfing the WD forum , looking for a ride on Saturday or Sunday , I get a PM from Adventure Hunter,
Are you riding this weekend ???

And roaming Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Koedoeskloof-Country-Lodge/410697392327727

Errrm , yes , Was thinking , sleep over  Koedoeskloof ! Let me know by morning.
It took 5 min. with the answer yes

So by Sat. Morning 09h30 , and we were off.
The roads after OuBerg Pass have been and are being repaired.

What a lekker ride ADV Hunter and I had to Koedoeskloof.

Waiting at the doorstep was Eugene with a " Would you like a cold beer before you put your  tents up " ???
What a question !

Its one of my favorite places to go , lekker routes to and from Koedoeskloof and such awesome hospitality.
I cant think of one thing that should be different there, every thing is spot on , especially Eugenes taste of music !

After a really good chill-out and some good sleep we were served a hearty breakfast , and while sipping lekker coffee , it was hard to think of leaving to go home,

I asked Veldbrandt about a road I had looked at on Mapsource , the turn off through Rouxpos !

What a gem of a road , a must do if you are passing.
It runs parallel to the main road so you can do it on the way down to Seweweekspoort or when you are leaving Seweweekspoort.

The views

Adv Hunter found this Ox wagon , and wanted to take it home , lol

Complete with spare mags !

Thanks Adv Hunter for the great company

465 km route home attached  below !

Attachments

• Koedoeskloof return.gdb
    161.6 KB · Views: 71