Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: A dinosaur takes a Sunday cruise.  (Read 2208 times)

Offline ALLEN I

• Bike: Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
Re: A dinosaur takes a Sunday cruise.
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2014, 08:15:47 pm »
Never a dull moment with my mad cousin. Enjoys life, and cold ones, to the full.

I can honestly say in 45 years of knowing him I have NEVER seen him drink a beer ... 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 ... yes, that I have seen!

8)

Now now buddy you making it sound as if i dig cold ones. :bar:  Now i ask you ous out there, how can a ou only have one cold one, i mean a ou has to equal it out. Dam i'm scheming now that the other WD ous are sommer gonna think that i dig my cold ones. He he.    :occasion14:   :ricky:
Biking since the age of 11 nothing beats the freedom when u out there on u baby. Been doing it over 40 years now  (that's life)
Born a Biker, Live like a Biker, Die a Biker

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2014, 08:19:16 pm »
Cannot get the pic now. Somebody on the forum posted a pic of his scooter fully loaded (ice and beer only) a few years ago.

:ricky:

Pity Subie. Now thats what you call a nice ou, sharing his beloved bike and his cold ones with all of us ous  :bar:   :ricky:
Biking since the age of 11 nothing beats the freedom when u out there on u baby. Been doing it over 40 years now  (that's life)

Offline badballie

• Macum Amicum Est
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • www.bikersagainstdrugs.co.za
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2014, 07:22:22 am »
24 cold ones in a case, 24 hours a day .............. perfect fit  ;D
Cash, Gas or Ass............ no-one rides for free :-)

I did it because I can, I can because I want to and I want to because you said that I couldn't !!!!!!!

Offline Bill p

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2014, 03:36:23 pm »
Never a dull moment with my mad cousin. Enjoys life, and cold ones, to the full.

Hey cous you don't do too bad on the cold ones you self china. :occasion14:

Yeah but I'm a puppy next to you

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2014, 09:23:12 am »
24 cold ones in a case, 24 hours a day .............. perfect fit  ;D

Now thats my kinda thinking, mmm glad theres other ous out there that enjoy the cold ones also

Offline badballie

• Macum Amicum Est
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2014, 09:28:25 am »
Made a shocking discovery recently - looked through photos of the last 10 odd years and there is almost no pics of me without a cold one in my hand.

Once I had a Coke (bar only opened at 10 am and it was 09.30 am) I had approx 10 okes asking whether I was sick, what was wrong, wanting a pic etc, as no-one have ever seen me with cold drink in my hand  :imaposer:

I did it because I can, I can because I want to and I want to because you said that I couldn't !!!!!!!

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2014, 09:53:23 am »
Made a shocking discovery recently - looked through photos of the last 10 odd years and there is almost no pics of me without a cold one in my hand.

Once I had a Coke (bar only opened at 10 am and it was 09.30 am) I had approx 10 okes asking whether I was sick, what was wrong, wanting a pic etc, as no-one have ever seen me with cold drink in my hand  :imaposer:

Disgusting He he. yip know the feeling, have rocked up at places and tuned the bar lady or even on a cruise and i have a coke as well and every body wants to know if im not feeling leeker. Man a coke can go down good some times. But don't tell any body that.   :occasion14:

Offline badballie

• Macum Amicum Est
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2014, 10:19:09 am »
 ;D Offcourse - only drink coke in private - the embarrassment is just to much to be seen in public  :thumleft:

Offline ALLEN I

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2014, 10:53:08 am »
What can i say. A guy even sometimes has to drink "Aaah water" . But we still want tell anybody out there as they want understand. He he. I mean come on its like eating vegetables, you don't want to, but every now and again you have to. "Yug"