Amageza vs Namaqua

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harryhound

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Fundamentally both rallies have good intentions. And that is to bring a Prosperous International rally to SA.  But if both organisers cannot even get a simple thing like a event T shirt organised then I am afraid we are in for a long wait. Both parties promise the earth but neither deliver close to what they promise.We all should report them to the CPA council but that will just be un-productive

Amageza and Namaqua have given me amazing experiences, both different but both amazing. Even if they frustrated the hell out of me.They both have made provision for some sort of medical assistance(not adequate but some assistance). Both have tried various sorts of tracking systems both do not do the job as intended. Both lack safety as a priority and both think it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

If they could somehow combine there strong points we will be able to have a fantastic Rally which could  probably be second to the Dakar but there needs to be some serious divine intervention.

All I would like to see is a well organised safe rally in SA and would like all the couch riders to come and ride maybe then we can get the numbers and we can get some constructive criticism going so George and Alex watch this thread you guys need it.