"Almost Sixpack" out again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uiltjie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Saturday morning I sent out an SMS that I will be riding towards Malgas for a quick brunch.  Quickly, the replies came in, even from a friend who only had 2 hrs sleep.......

They roared into the farm, ready for a quick ride.  Katoom phoned me, as he and Spoorbek were having coffee in Franschoek.  As we spoke, the "friend-with-2hrs-sleep" rode past, I could hear the familiar sound of the 990 exhausting through an open set of Bossons in the background.  Katoom and Spoorbek were convinced at once to join us and promptly left for Caledon.

We waited for Kat who had a front wheel problem.  He phoned to tell us to leave without him.....Naaaah, ons ry nie sonder ons maatjies nie!  So, from the farm, we left for Caledon, as Kat was repairing his wheel.  In the workshop we came across "HaffeGee"

DSCN0054.JPG

DSCN0055.JPG

So, its not only KTMs that break!

We only left at lunchtime, so the ride was shortened and we took a spin through the familiar Overberg.  It was almost the same Sixpack from the Baviaans Trip, we were seven this time.

My Blinkvosperd in its natural habitat.

DSCN0057.JPG

DSCN0059.JPG

Taking a break in the hills outside Caledon

DSCN0060.JPG

DSCN0061.JPG

Two beauties!

DSCN0062.JPG

H2O enjoying his new ride, ex Paulsky's 950!  Nice bike!

DSCN0063.JPG

We ended up in Botriver at the Shunting Shed, having drinks and another amazing pizza from them.

DSCN0064.JPG

DSCN0066.JPG

It was short quick adrenalin fix, riding the Overberg with friends.....all in time for the rugby!

Thanx guys, lekker gery!