Nutbush Funduro in Magalies, anyone going?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passin

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
This weekend is the annual Nutbush Funduro, I am seriously considering going any other dogs attending?

Here some info:

MORE INFO:
Our track is starting at Nutbush and from there you will make your way through the pecan orchard, then the only road crossing, then flat out, then a river crossing through the Magalies River, then twisting forest sections with a few lurkers, then another river crossing through the Magalies River, then a twisting section with rocks, then into a small channel from the river, under the bridge, then very steep uphills, and then flat out with corners for quite a while, then mild rocks, then the route will split for novices and quads - one way - simplified, and the experienced bikers can do the full enduro course, taking
you up the mountain and back down which will join up again with the novice and quad route, and then the track becomes twisting again, and then flat out, and then down hills, then in a stream, under a bridge, then a twisting section with a few lurkers. Then cross the road again back to Nutbush ending with a twisting section entering the pits.
Each competitor is required to do 5 loops.

If you need more info send me a PM with your email address and I will forward the entry form and some more info.