KZN Bash 14 to 16 November 2014 PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST .New Pricing Option

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KZN Bash A simple question Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ButchH

Race Dog
Reaction score
Ok lets see if this is more acceptable to bash goers.
I need to collect R300 per person for the bash This covers camping ,the use of the kitchen, braai wood, Coffee and Rusk's,  the use of the hall, the fee payable to WD and the stickers and the prizes. I do not necessarily want to open a bank account for this so please bring cash.

You will be required to provide your own food and utensils. A cash Bar will be provided by the owners of the BeeHive. Grey Town is 10 minutes away for re supply.

I will need to confirm numbers at the end of October so we have just over a month to decide what color brookies you are going to pack  deal

I would encourage registered suppliers and vendors to bring some goodies along and please bring WD stickers ( with KR's knowledge and blessing).

Please guys lest not bring those chicks so flagrantly advertised by the WD pimps Draad and Kraanz Aap  Patch eek7

Looks like we will have a cozy bash looking at the list so far  deal icon_thumleft

DATE   : 14 to 16 November 2014  
VENUE :  The Beehive Greytown
GPS     S 29 04 30.2     E 30 33 37.5

ENTRY FEE :   R500.00 per person NOTE : ALL ENTRANTS pay the full entry fee, regardless whether you camp or book fixed accommodation elsewhere .

FINAL PAYMENT DATE :  27 October 2014
ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS
- Entry to the site, a camping spot and use of the facilities
- All day coffee and rusks ( and tea for those who so wish)
- Braai  Pack Friday and Saturday evening
- Meal Tickets - ?
- Places to ride
- WD Bash Sticker
- DJ
- Bash Goodie - ?

Cash bar will be available.

PLEASE NOTE : These are licenced premises for the weekend. We have been requested not to bring own booze on site but to use the bar facilities

Fixed accommodation is available in the area  which you arrange yourself. As noted above, all entrants pay the full entry fee as of this year

WHAT YOU BRING :

You will be camping, so you bring all your camping stuff and money.

PROGRAM :

Friday :

- You ride your bike there and arrive safely
- Registration 1600 - 1800 at the LAPA ( Late arrivals find me and I sort you out)
- You chill and have a bash
- Supper -  Braai.

Saturday :

- 0730- 0830 Late Registrations
- You go ride or chill
- GROUP PHOTO AT THE LAPA – 1600
- LUCKY DRAWS, PRISE GIVING, ETC TO FOLLOW AFTER GROUP PHOTO
- PARTY
- Supper thereafter from about 1900
- Party

Sunday :

- Leisurely departure with as much dignity as we can salvage
- Please RIDE SAFELY

When you arrive at the camp site you sign in on the Registration Form , which will include the indemnity hereunder, (and  sign the petition to KR if KR wants to know the contents of the said petition then he will have to attend the bash)

INDEMNITY/DISCLAIMER  :

Dual-sport motorcycling inherently involves dangerous activities. Anyone who puts their name on the Attendance List and attends the Bash, do so voluntarily and acknowledge that they accept the risks as their own free choice.

Banking Details will be provided closer to the time

Attachments

• beehive-map.jpg
    beehive-map.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 1,981
  • KZN Bash 2014 Pic.jpg
    KZN Bash 2014 Pic.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 1,999