Why you need crash bars..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lootch67

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
Had an unfortunate incident with a Ford KA (small car which looks like the bastard love child of a tortoise and a dung beetle) on the way to work yesterday morning when the women tried to sideswipe me. I managed to keep things sunny side up but the crash bars didn't take too kindly to this invasion of their territory and left it's mark clearly on a couple of panels. No damage to the bike or my leg. Funny thing was that when we stopped the women, despite having just struck me with the driver?s side of the car, got out and inspected the passenger side for damage. Dof of wat??

Then there was the resent theft attempt where they dropped the bike with minimal damage (hand guard broke) and I've dropped the bike myself whilst riding off-road and again the crash bars took the impact with no damage to the bike. I might've mentioned this before but I would seriously recommend them.

Mmm, it seems that there's a bit of bad karma following me at the moment. Anybody want to go hunting?? :twisted: