So I got SERIOUSLY busted by the Gauteng Traffic Police today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xchallenge

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zero (all models)
Hey Wild Dogs

It seems the only time I get to post on this site lately is when I'm buying something, selling something, taking someone to court or getting summonsed by the law.

In case anyone knows me, I won my CCMA case on the 24th Jan, but the settlement amount never got paid to me as it was meant to. But that's OLD and boring news.

TODAY"S HEADLINE NEWS!!!

I got almost rammed off the road on the N1 near the New Road Offramp today, going about 120km/h, a Police SUV (as you will see in the video below), literally forced me off the road from the 4th lane on the right, into the yellow lane in the left. I crapped myself, and must admit, I had to pull-over so quickly, I didn't even get a chance to check if the lanes were clear, I had so much adrenalin pumping at that stage, I couldn't even afford to look as I was more worried about the cop car riding over me. Luckily I escape getting taken out but that GIANT truck you will see that just past me.

So which of you legal eagles are willing to represent me as was issued with a Summons to appear in Court. Date yet to be decided, they took photographic evidence the works. I wasn't given much of an opportunity to explain myself, the cop was very loud and quite derogatory, made me feel like a criminal for riding a bike.

What did I do wrong, I hear you ask?

Well SOMEBODY, not sure WHO, some really big KTM fan mustve obscured my numberplate at a recent eToll Protest ride, or one of the recent Rallies? I tell you, when I find that guy, girl, or child, I'm going to....

Bliksem, I might be joking now, but Ive heard from friends, Im in a lot of trouble here, I can get a criminal record, and they may even suspend my license.

Its a code 1214. Anybody know it?
It says I intentionally obstructed the legibility of my numberplate to defeat the ends of justice.
They made me sign the notice on the spot, I wasn't aware what my legal rights were, so does that mean because I signed I am now guilty?

Please helps WD's, Im rather scared about getting a criminal record and even far more serious consequences?
Do I need legal representation, and who is willing to represent me, I am prepared to pay what it takes to get off lightly.

Thank you!
Xchallenge

[flash=600,400]https://www.youtube.com/v/C1zfliSx4nc&feature=youtu.be[/flash]