A Dinosaur, a cruise and a small mistake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLEN I

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
                                      A Dinosaur, a cruise and a small mistake

So it was a lekker Sunday morning and I was sommer like up early for a change. Now im “krapping” around in my garage to find some thing to occupy myself with, as I could not check out the sun coming up with a cold one in the hand, as for some stupid reason, we had some how managed to finish them the night before and the bloody bottle stores are for some reason still closed at 05h00, there should be a law against them for not opening earlier in the mornings. “Stupid Bottle Stores”

Nothing in the garage to occupy myself with, except for the bike im putting together, but I cant start it to tune it up a bit as I still need to do a few odds and ends to it, like putting the x-haust on and such “goed”   I mean my “Buurmanne” are ok ous, but for some stupid reason they sommer “vloek” and use such horrible language at a ou when you start it at 06h30 on a Sunday morning. Don’t know what’s wrong with them.

So I decide to go for a ride instead, phone this other lekker goose I know and I ask her if she’s awake? She tunes me that she is awake now and do I know what time it is, “Duh” like I mean of course I know what time it is but I scheme maybe her watch is broken so I tune her its 05h15. She mumbles something about I know, “Huh” now that’s pretty dumb or what, first asking me what the time is then telling me she already knows what time it is. Any way I tunes her that I will be there in 10 minutes and to have a cold one for me and to put her jeans and “gootes” on as we gonna go for a cruise on the bike. She mumbled some more words, but I wasn’t listening as I know how the gooses are so early in the morning.

Get to her possie and had a quick cold one whilst I had to listen to her mumbling about some thing or the other about how early it was or some thing, wasn’t like really listening. Still aint got a clue what she said.

So we hop on the bike and go to Kraalkop Hotel which is about 180km from Pretoria for a breakfast. Have a cold one or two and a hamburger for breakfast and talk some kak.

So where to now im thinking as im still ”lekker” “lus” to ride around and check out the “wereld”? So then I sommer get the idea that we should go to Parys as I haven’t been there for a long time. On the bonnie and we head of for Parys. Find a lekker dirt road on the way and sommer cruised with it into Parys. Checked out the “moerse” “mooi” river at the restaurant at the bridge whilst having a cold one or two. From there we took a lekker ride on some gravel, sommer over a old bridge and made our way to Deneysville by the Vaal Dam. Met some old buddies there and proceeded to catch up on some old times, whilst we enjoyed a cold one or two.

So as all good things must come to an end, it was like time to start the “trek” home again, but by this time I was sorter feeling the cold ones were pumping lekker through the veins and not really paying attention to the convocation going on.

Put on the helmet, hop on the bonnie, the goose gets on and off we go. Now just before Vaderbuil Park I check in my mirror and see this car behind me flashing lights like crazy and they showing me to pull off. So I pull off to the side of the road expecting some ou wants to make “kak” and im sommer like all ready to “donner” this ou when I check my goose get out of the car with my buddy.

“What the hell” I scheme to myself as I check behind me and see my goose is behind me and busy taking of her helmet. Only shes not my goose but my buddies wife that i had apparently said that I would take for a quick spin. ”Huh” some how I forgot about it.

Tuned them I forgot about it and thought my goose was on the back. They all had a good laugh at my expense . Hopped on the bike and made sure the right goose was on the bike and cruised back to Pretoria to our local “kuiring Gat” for a few cold ones, only for her to tune the ous what had happened. Once again the ous “hosed” them selfs “nat” at my expense. Me I didn’t scheme it was that funny, I mean cant a ou even make like one little mistake or what???

ALLEN I