Scrat's Amageza 2014 ...Want to Join me? Gooi n Selfie ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrat

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
(Mods ... hope i am allowed to do this here  ::)
Hey all
5minutes of your time please  :thumleft:

As you all know, I've competed each year in the Amageza Rally (www.amageza.com ) 3 in total now. November 2014 will be my 4th Amageza.  :ricky:
This year I would like to invite you all to join me on the EPIC 5 day Adventure.  I have an idea to raise much needed funds that i think is quite unique and FUN  and i need your support………..    I want to sell space on my motorbike, myself and my gear. It will cost R100 for the size of a passport photo.  AND … in that space I want a Selfie of you…  :biggrin: :biggrin: :p

And if you own a business – A Selfie of you and your business in the background or if you want to promote your business then a business logo. If you buy more than one spot – you can have a bigger Selfie  8) - I think I will have to make this to a max of about 9x passport photos, same size as a standard postcard. (Don’t want only one person’s face stuck to my bike, hehe  :pot:)
This way I can take you all with me. this is the idea... to have my whole bike covered in a custom printed vinyl

I will also make sure that the media gets wind of the story and you will all get your second of fame  :patch:

SO if you are keen on supporting me here are the instructions: 

I will update this thread with the bike build , design of the selfie collage , training - sweat and so on...

also Like my FB page…and get all the updates if you on FB.. https://www.facebook.com/Gerritamageza2014

OK send your selfie (or Selfies) to [email protected]
OR gooi it on this page
OR post it on the FB page.. https://www.facebook.com/Gerritamageza2014

And your Money goes here....
My banking details  :deal:
G du Toit
FNB Savings Account
Acc nr: 62257931214
Branch : 201410
Ref: Your name / Forum Name

Thanks Julle!  :thumleft: :thumleft:

Any comments and advice are welcome!