Consolidated list of...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garfield

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF 300L
...last minute k@k excuses for missing a ride...

Please post your three favorite last minute excuses here, I will consolidate and sort as we go.

For those guys who have more than three, feel free to post more, lets not limit riders who are good at this  :biggrin:

Also, do not post real excuses, if you wrote off your bike or yourself it is not seen as a k@k excuse to not ride, it is sad and we will have sympathy with you  :'(

So, if you recently had to have your femur polished on a morning you committed to ride, please list it here.

1.  It is cold
2.  Windguru predicts .000004mm of rain
3.  I overslept
4.  My bikes rear tyre is flat (having known about it for two weeks I was unable to find a bike shop open to assist/BMW On Call refused to do a call-out over the weekend)
5.  ...

Please contribute freely, those among us not well versed in using k@k excuses or lack the talent/inspiration to think these up can certainly use these in future  :thumleft:

PS: If I do not respond quickly on this thread, do not worry, I am probably busy washing hair...