Teaching was petrol on my biking flame

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WKC

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
My cousin came to stay on the farm with us this weekend. After talking a hell of a load of nonsense and playing games etc. we received the great idea of teaching him to ride  :ricky:

Luckily the little XR125 was standing all alone and ready to go so we strapped his helmet on and gave it a go!! He was slow to learn the concept of clutch, but after a little bit of "two finger balance" training and such he got the feel for the bike and was quickly learning to steer figure 8's and more :ricky: :ricky:

Anyways, getting to thew point.. Teaching him and seeing how much he enjoyed the little XR made me love the ride so much more today and brought me down from my "I ride big bikes only" pedestal. I thought I wouldn't enjoy the XR again, but that lightness and agility was amazing.

It's always nice to have a little petrol on the fire, it just renews the joy of riding  :ricky: Just thought I'd share this...