@ the idiot who knocked my mirror off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tintin

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hey guys,
Long time since I posted. Had an incident today, and posted on think bike.  Here is the post. I'm acid...

Ok so here is the thing. I'm furious.

My better half was in traffic this AM, and some wally knocks her mirror clean off.

i commute every single day by bike, and my girl is a biker herself. I ride rain, sun and snow. Winter and summer so I know what it' like out there, but knocking mirrors off is not on. I don't do it because it gives us bikers a bad name. Blip the throttle, fine. But don't intentionally damage property.

ok so this idiot did the deed, completely unprovoked, on William Nicol at the Pick n pay at about 11am this morning (intersection of republic and William Nicol). My girl couldn't see what bike it was but it had knobblies on and sounds like it was a plastic bike. The monkey was small, wearing a black and white jacket and a black and white helmet.

i have laid a charge at the cops, and I am going to find you. I'll be on my bike so u won't get away from me. watch your back jack ass.