Tanzania - Into Africa for JJ Children's Haven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DASKOP

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Only 2 days to go before my departure from Port Elizabeth, on a 17000km solo trip, but the trip is happening right now, as I have officially stopped working and the packing, which is as much part of the trip as the riding, is taking place. The GS 911 Diagnostic Tool, which was generously given to me by Martin Neethling, a fellow biker I met at Ais-Ais on my trip last year, has been set up. The satellite phone, generously sponsored by Zippisat, has been delivered. The stickers have been stuck on the panniers. And Bumble Bee has had a full service.

The route:

PE - JHB - PTA - Botswana - Zambia - Tanzania - Zanzibar - Tanzania - Rwanda - Tanzania - Zambia - Zimbabwe - RSA.

The duration:

2 months

The beneficiary:

JJ Children's Haven in Alexandria, about 120km from PE on the road to East London.

The expectation:

That bikers, more than anyone else, from all over the world, will support this, and contribute, however big or small, to benefit the children of the haven. Please guys and girls, I cannot do this on my own, I need your support.

ALL DONATIONS GO TO THE HAVEN, I AM FUNDING MY TRIP MYSELF.

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 1,041
  • BUMBLE BEE.jpg
    BUMBLE BEE.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,014
  • Setting up the GS 911 Diagnostic tool.JPG
    Setting up the GS 911 Diagnostic tool.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 1,016
  • Stickers on.JPG
    Stickers on.JPG