Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Rasputin #2 has arrived  (Read 1741 times)

Offline Padrone

• Bike: Ural (all models)
Rasputin #2 has arrived
« on: July 09, 2014, 05:09:20 pm »
Thanx Ryno ( Humfree )  for the good deal and the promise to look after Rasputin#1 well . thanx also for the effort you put in yesterday to do the mods I really appreciate it.

The EFI is awesome and it is really going to take a lot of willpower to stick to the running in instructions, but I am looking forward to many wonderful miles and smiles with the new rig. 
Don't pick a fight with an old man.If he is too old to fight,he'll just kill you.
"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for"
Bikes in my garage
The Pig has left the sty.
1982 Suzuki 500DRS 2004 KLR  650    Sold Yamaha ST First edition 2012 Ural Gearup

Offline Humfree

• Forum Vendor
  • GS Adventure Sidecar...
    • Sidecar Africa
Re: Re: Rasputin #2 has arrived
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 10:07:01 pm »
Hey Padrone it was only a pleasure and really great to see you again.  I thougrouly
 Enjoyed our chat. The Ural EFI with disc brakes all round and the hydraulic steering dampeŕ is a really awesome machine. I wish you many millions of happy kms on the new Ural....8)8)8)
Life is lived forwards but best understood backwards...

Offline Pistonpete

• Shop Mods
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • Live to Ride...Ride to Live
Re: Rasputin #2 has arrived
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 10:11:21 pm »
Long live sidecars! The rig looks beautiful..
'Routine is the thief of time'

Offline Lew

• Bike: AJS (all models)
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 07:19:54 am »
Many happy miles buddy, I wouldn't mind the new one in my garage.Give us some proper feedback when you have run her in.

Cheers
Lew

Offline Padrone

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 09:03:25 am »
Many happy miles buddy, I wouldn't mind the new one in my garage.Give us some proper feedback when you have run her in.

Cheers
Lew

Thanx Lew will do  :thumleft:
Don't pick a fight with an old man.If he is too old to fight,he'll just kill you.
"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for"
Bikes in my garage
1982 Suzuki 500DRS 2004 KLR  650    Sold Yamaha ST First edition 2012 Ural Gearup

Offline Vis Arend

• It's not how fast you start, it's how long you endure.
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Honda XR650L
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 09:11:08 am »
Many happy and safes miles with Rasputin #2.  They look awesome.   :thumleft: 
No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the the couch
Honda XL125  -  Sold,    Honda XR200R  -  Sold,     Yamaha TT500  -  Sold,     Honda Transalp700  -  Sold,       Yamaha S10 Fast Blue  -  Sold,   Yamaha S10 Slow White  -  Sold,   Honda CRF250 Rally - To be Sold, XR650L..

Offline Padrone

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 09:52:05 am »
Taking 2 of my PH's for a cold early morning joy ride  :lol8:
Bikes in my garage

Offline Padrone

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 09:55:17 am »

Baie dankie, laat asb weet wanneer julle in die FB omgewing is met die karretjie dat ons mekaar tegemoed ry.
Bikes in my garage

Offline Vis Arend

• It's not how fast you start, it's how long you endure.
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Honda XR650L
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 11:21:46 am »

Baie dankie, laat asb weet wanneer julle in die FB omgewing is met die karretjie dat ons mekaar tegemoed ry.

Ons maak so, sal lekker wees.   :thumleft:
No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the the couch
Honda XL125  -  Sold,    Honda XR200R  -  Sold,     Yamaha TT500  -  Sold,     Honda Transalp700  -  Sold,       Yamaha S10 Fast Blue  -  Sold,   Yamaha S10 Slow White  -  Sold,   Honda CRF250 Rally - To be Sold, XR650L..

Offline Dutchman81

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2014, 11:36:50 am »
Hi oom Padrone , man dit lyk na n mooi setup , baie geluk oom Jacques , ek en MevDutchman wil nog eendag daar by oom en tannie n draai maak  :thumleft:
2008 Klr650
2008 R1200GS Adv
''In the end , its not going to matter how many breaths you took , but how many moments took your breath away.''

Offline Padrone

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2014, 02:56:07 pm »
Hi oom Padrone , man dit lyk na n mooi setup , baie geluk oom Jacques , ek en MevDutchman wil nog eendag daar by oom en tannie n draai maak  :thumleft:

Baie welkom, kom gerus.
Bikes in my garage

Offline Padrone

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2014, 03:47:37 pm »

Baie welkom, kom gerus.
Bikes in my garage