The Dinosaur, The Time Machine and the Missing long Weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLEN I

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
                     The Dinosaur, The Time Travel and the Missing Long weekend

Now its Easter weekend and I was like sitting around doing nothing, “lekker” bored with myself, even the cold ones was like “sommer” not cheering me up.

Now I “sommer” scheme that I should go and visit a goose, maybe then I will like “sommer” feel better. Huh!!! all the bloody gooses are like not answering there phones or are like for sum stupid reason are spending time with there families or boy friends or like other such “kak”. He he scheme some of them is a bit pissed off with me for some stupid reasons. Me I don’t know why, I mean come on as you ous no im a nice ou that enjoys a cold one every now and again and is also like “sommer” a gentle man and like almost never “jaags” “kak” on.

Huh that idea “sommer” gone for a ball of shit. So now im like contemplating “sommer” like what “kak” can I “jaag” on that will piss of the neighbors, or maybe I should like  “sommer” take a lekker cruise and see what “kak” I can “jaag” on on the cruise.

Okay I “sommer” started scheming option two sounded like a good idea, as the neighbors where still a bit pissed of at me for coming home at 03h00 and like accused me of revving my bonnie and making a “moerse” noise. Huh!! now I ask you ous out there, like what’s wrong with some people, always blaming us ous who ride bikes, I mean come on, why blame us ous, I mean there’s lotsa other ous out there to blame, besides its was still early any way, “agge nee man” some ous just like to moan over nothing.

Now the question is like where to go???  Then it like “sommer” like a “nat lap” which “klaps “ you like “sommer” in the “gesig” like I can “sommer” like cruise all over the show, and then I can tune you ous what a “lekker” ride I had again.

So I “gooies” on the safety protection “gootes” and get some vital cold ones in the tank bag and shout at the bloody dog as I walk out to my bonnie as his like watering the wheel and I have like tuned him so many times that it want help to water the bonnie, as its already like big and want grow any bigger, but his just like my rug Rats, “niks oore nie”

So I like hop on the bonnie and “gooi” it in gear and take to the roads.
Now all is like going to plan, the roads are like “sommer lekker” to ride, except for the bloody cages on them. So I cruise to Harties and like have a cold one or two there and check out if I can find some nice scenery in the area.

No luck, so I like hop on the bonnie and take a cruise to the dam and check out some more scenery, but alas same problem, the gooses are being blind, they are like “sommer” got there boyfriends or husbands and the rug rats with them. Now I dig the Gooses almost as much as I dig my cold ones, but “nooit” man just the thought of chatting up one of those gooses and then to have like to spend the next few hours with a bunch of little ous screaming in my ears and like “sommer” asking these funny questions like Mom why is that uncle holding your bum?? Now I remember all of those questions like yesterday, as I tuned the rug rat that his mom like “sommer” had a nice bum and I felt it was my duty to prevent other ous from perving it out., and then they asked me all other “gootes” as well. Like am I gonna be there new daddy and such “gootes” ,Now as you ous out there no me, im not a bang ou, im a Biker, a WD  a Dinosaur, a moerse tough ou, but hey when those rug rats tune a ou “sukkel goote”  I  “sommer” gets this not so “lekker” feeling in my stomach and the swet like starts to drip of a ou that it checks almost out like a ou got out of a shower, and the cold ones “sommer” like left the veins, and “nooit” man a ou some time has to make a hasty get away to protect himself or els his gonna find him self in all kinda “kak” that he want be able to get out of.

So I jump on the bike and cruise to klerksdorp with the hope that the gooses I no there  will be around and like not doing much. Luck was on me side once again.
A lady friend goose of mine.

So we get stuck into the cold ones and presume to add to the growth of our countries financial problems. Now this is when the time travel came to be, because that was like Friday morning, the next thing I knew it was “sommer Monday afternoon and I was like  checking out the sea and scheming to myself how the hell had I got here???

Then I like got this cool like brainy idea to check out on my camera and maybe like in the spy movies it will like then bring back memories and help to solve this crime as to how the hell did I get here

Huh!! a dam. Cool

Huh!! a river and some rocks. Cool

Huh!! a road. Cool

Huh!! another river and a tree. Cool
Huh!! scheme I must have had a good time getting to all of these posies, but as I tuned you ous there was that time traveling moments that I must have been beamed up and put back down on this earth place as I does “sommer” not recall where I took these photos, although theres a few more, but as this is a family sight we will definitely not post them.

Ok maybe one or two.

Having a “lekker” braai by the looks of things

And a “lekker kuier”

So all I could do was make like E.T and I like phoned home and tuned the Rug Rats that I was like by the see and that hopefully I would be like home tomorrow.

Some times I think that there’s these little green ous out there and they “sommer” “smokkel” with a ous brains and his wallet.

ALLEN