Gauteng Road Book Training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markdiver

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Ok, I have now completed a road book for self basic training purposes and invite anyone to come and prepare for the Amageza and to hone up your navigation skills with Road Book.  This has taken me 3 weeks to finalize and I think I have put together a really lekker ride.  The plan is for next Saturday the 2nd Aug.   The location is in the North West, Magalies, Hartbeespoort Dam.  There are quite a few riders already confirmed. There is at this stage only 12 road books available.  If there is a bigger interest I will have more printed.  I am only charging for the price of the road book to be made, which I will confirm early next week, but looking in the region of R150 - R250.   This is a long ride of 435km and will take you at least 6-7 hours to ride.  So this will give you good time in the saddle, a continuous navigational challenge, and a little taster of what you could expect on the Amageza.  The riding itself is mostly moderate as I wanted you to concentrate more on the navigation, rather than hectic riding terrain, however there are a few tricky bits.  So if you are keen, then come and join next week Saturday and let’s ride.  PM if interested for more details.