Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: 2014 AMA Motocross  (Read 354 times)

Offline sidetrack

• Keep it real, keep it a single
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: Yamaha XT 660 Z
2014 AMA Motocross
« on: July 28, 2014, 08:09:14 am »
Dungey just took won heat 1&2 at Washougal, three rounds left and Roczen has a 14 point lead. What do you guys reckon ?

Little by little, one travels far
J.R.R Tolkien

Offline Warren Ellwood

Re: 2014 AMA Motocross
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 02:39:11 pm »
I'd like to say Dungey's experience will show in the last few rounds, but Roczen is moer fast, so it will be tight. Its a pity Villapoto's not in the mix as well.

I'm really pissed Supersport didn't get this coverage this year, it's some of the best MX on the planet. It was even better when we got both, Lucas Oil Outdoors series on Supersport, and the indoor Monster SX on ESPN. Now we get nothing.

I watch it at home on Youtube (used to watch at work before they closed my little IT trick down) but it vreets the bandwidth.

"Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, and does it improve on the silence?"

Offline sidetrack

• Keep it real, keep it a single
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: Yamaha XT 660 Z
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 01:27:18 pm »
Yep I keepvid it on Youtube and watch at home (720p). I really hope Roczen can take it just to make the Americans squirm  :biggrin: But it's getting close and when Dungey has open track he is difficult to catch.
Little by little, one travels far
J.R.R Tolkien

Offline Cracker

• Grey hound
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure S
  • Top Biscuit!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 01:44:13 pm »
It's ridiculous that they cut the AMA racing - idiots. Not being IT intelligent, I can't follow it anymore and will eventually lose all interest.

It's a pity, coz if there's one thing the yanks can do better than anyone - it's ride MX!
Don't let fear hold you back ..... take it with you!