National Bash - T-shirts, calling on vendors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KiLRoy

You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus!
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi okes, we are going big with t-shirts for the national bash this year.

Obviously you'll get your t-shirt included in your bash fees like last year.  same great quality shirt as Jules organised last year.  This year however we'll offer okes the opportunity to order extra shirts for themselves and/or friends and family.

We're looking at printing minimum 500 shirts for the bash this year.  Last maximum was 300.

We are looking for vendors and advertisers to advertise there logos and brands on these t-shirts.  We are going full colour this year.  no mono colour shades.

You can contact me if interested

Costs:

1 Standard size (4-8 ad spaces) - full colour, two on each sleeve and/or max 4 on back - R1000
2. Double size (2-4 ad spaces) - full colour , 1 on each sleeve, and/or max 2 on back - double standard size min - R2000
3. main sponsor (1 slot only) - full colour , big one on back - 4x standard size min, small on sleeve or front - R5000

As I said, we're going to print double this year and offer them for sale at R100 per shirt.  

Vendors - plse contact me