Seriously pissed off !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StuartC

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 750 Z Super
I started a thread on Friday to test the waters to see if it would be worth while to start making custom panniers etc, it was a question to get a feel if there would be a market for good locally manufactured stuff to which the answer seemed to be no and to which I accepted what the dog's said. Obviously I stepped on some toes of "local" suppliers or something as the thread has been removed and I recieved the following from one of the mod's

Hi,

It seems is if you are advertising pannier for your business on the forum.

Unfortunately you need to become a forum vendor in order to do so.
Please consider the options below:

Now really I was advertising panniers? I wasent asking the dog's if it's a worthwhile avenue to follow?  I'm actually quite shocked,, either I cant differentiate between a question and a sales pitch or someone can't read,, no where did I advertise them, I asked a question hell as i said I want to get a feel if it's worth while going through the development costs,, must say I'm pretty disappointed, I really though this forum was different and not here just to answer the questions and stroke the ego's of a few "old boy's"

Status
Not open for further replies.