Mick and Tan from Oz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micko01

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Hi Wild Dog peeps!

My partner Tanya and I are in KZN at the moment at the start our Round the World trip. We are from Australia and have put aside the next 3 years or so to be itinerants! We are about to head into Lesotho for a couple of days, then make our way somehow or another towards Cape Town, then up the west coast and into Namibia sometime in September.

We have spent some time with some local riders here in KZN and it is a really enjoyable way for us to travel - we love getting first hand info on where to go and what to do and really get a feel for a place and the people who live there.  So we would love to meet up with some more locals along the way and get any advice available on good adventure routes to travel here in South Africa. We would also love to see some of your local trails!

I've started a build thread on advrider to document the modifications on our DR650's which we have brought with us. If anyone wants to have a read to find out what we are about then the link is here. https://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=991363

If anyone would like to catchup feel free to be in touch.

Cheers, Mick and Tanya