Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Agressive cage drivers - Update... Update Shumi !!!!  (Read 33869 times)

Offline plaky

Agressive cage drivers - Update... Update Shumi !!!!
« on: September 01, 2014, 12:37:56 pm »
So here is my dilemma, this morning on my way to work on my bike on the N1 between Durbanville and Cape Town, this white Ford Focus with number plate Schumi, straddles two right hand lanes. I am not sure where he is going left or right so I rev my motor instead of hooting as he is blocking two lanes in the peak hours traffic. When he eventually pulls into the right hand lane he leans across and very aggressively manner gives me the middle finger. I give him one back, which in hind site I should not have done and shake my head and amazed. My question is what would be the best way to handle this dude? I have seen him in the traffic before due to his number plate as I am a huge Schumi fan. It was the way he reacted that surprised me. Any suggestions for next time.

Schumie update 7 October 2014.

Right all, I came across my chommie this morning in the traffic coming off the N7 onto the N1, got it all on my action camera. I saw him in the distance and then rode next to him, he then gooi'd me the middle finger, see photo I took off my camera and by the way, his number plate is Schumie. When I slowed down and asked him with my hands why he gave me the middle finger he must have seen my camera and then smiled and a gave me a safe sign. His car's windows are tinted so you cannot see so lekker. Any update from anyone else on this dudette! See attached photo's. He took a lomg gap along the on ramp to cut into a few cars onto the N1, I do not know how to load a video onto here as we are limited for size. Happy to send to someone who can crop, reduce and send back to me and I will put it on. This dude needs a seriaaas attitude change!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 09:24:54 am by plaky »

Offline RobC

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • Bloemfontein
Re: Agressive cage drivers
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 12:39:08 pm »
You need a dash/action cam. :sip:

Offline J-dog

• Bike: Boss Hoss (all models)
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 12:39:54 pm »
do the same again, but without anger. I do it often in traffic, without malice or road rage. Or just smile and wave to the knot. That makes them even more riled up  :thumleft:

Offline Lommies

• Bike: Honda XR600
  • Previously, the artist known as Arsène Lupin
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 12:44:06 pm »
Yes, that Schumi WP guy is agressive and drives like a twat, also had a near get-together with him in Durbanville a month or so ago.
Vertel my, hoe laat kry die Stormers op hulle moer teen die Chiefs vandag?
Final score: Stormers  34-26 Chiefs

Offline RSA_Maniac

• Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 01:08:06 pm »
Agree, he is known in Durbanville for skipping robots etch as well.  Hope I get to meet him one day.....think a p.k. might be in order.
2013 Charcoal Yamaha Super Tenere

Offline plaky

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 01:46:43 pm »
Thanx for the feedback and so it seems to be the norm for him, it seems he has a total disregard for anyone else especially if he skips robots. Maybe he will pick on the wrong biker one day.

Offline Matewis

• Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 01:50:35 pm »
Thanx for the feedback and so it seems to be the norm for him, it seems he has a total disregard for anyone else especially if he skips robots. Maybe he will pick on the wrong biker one day.

Or pick the wrong robot so jump and get side-swiped by a truck
“Don’t go where the path my lead…  Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail…” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
https://kettingsaag.wordpress.com/
https://witvosblog.wordpress.com/

Offline plaky

Re: Agressive cage drivers - Update!!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 08:33:36 am »
You guys will not believe what happened this morning, who do I come across in the traffic again this morning but our Mr Schumi WP. I see him working the traffic and then ride up next to him slowly and look at him as his window is down as I want to see what this dude looks like, the next minute he goes off and tell me fok jou and po#s, and then gives me the middle finger again. All I did was look at this dide! I took J-Dogs advice and did not react in a negative way. I then slowed down and asked him what I did, he then continued to swear and throw signs at me. I then said he must be careful as there are a couple bikers looking out for him. He then got a gap and changed lanes away from me like he was running away. Maybe this guy is all brawn and no brains and his bark is bigger than his bite. I then said to him we are watching him..... I must say that this was quite fun this morning playing with him. This dude is a wack job and wish I had a go pro camera to record my actions,  what he said and how he reacted. His name would be gat in no time. Just to mess with him further can I lay a charge of verbal abuse and intimidation against him at a Police Station? Let me know.
It was de-je-v after yesterdays discussions!

Offline Herklaas

• Bike: Triumph (all models)
  • Do it, you only live twice.
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2014, 08:47:04 am »
 :sip: I know of a Schumi WP, It's been a few years since I've seen him, is there a number like Schumi 1 or 3 The one I know drove an Audi, but could have changed cars.
Say what, we find out where he lives and a few box him in one morning. That will be fun.
Yamaha 50, Yamaha 400, 2 x Yamaha DR 350 LC, Honda CBX 550 F2, Honda TransAlp 650, Triumph Tiger 800 Xc,
Now 2015 Triumph Tiger 800 Xcx.and.. my favorite... 1996 Yamaha Tenere 660 5 valve single.

Offline plaky

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2014, 08:55:34 am »
Dragonfly, I like the way you think! He will shit himself. I have no idea where he lives but travels on the N1 and I normally see him from the Plattekloof turnoff direction Cape Town from 7.25am onwards. His number plate only says Schumi WP. Maybe it is his boyfriends car that has the numbers!

Offline Parkinoff

• Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2014, 08:56:46 am »
:sip: I know of a Schumi WP, It's been a few years since I've seen him, is there a number like Schumi 1 or 3 The one I know drove an Audi, but could have changed cars.
Say what, we find out where he lives and a few box him in one morning. That will be fun.

That would be fun. I wanna be part of that. In the meantime get a dash cam before you lay a charge, record the abuse then go lay a charge.
My rides:

Super Hex TTI Alexithymia with completely unnecessary, but very expensive Nemophilistic suspension. Electroflux Gogglemaster Oenophilia Edition. 1983 (very rare) Yonderly Bawhair with heated grips.

Offline plaky

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 09:05:09 am »
I was at Henk's place in Tankwa last year and came across a guy that had a go pro type camera that was build into his goggles! I do not want this huge camera mounted on the top of my helmet when riding my bike. Are there smaller versions that can clip on to the side of your helmet or clothing that is not bulky. This goggle camera you could hardly see it as it was so small and was around 10 million pixels! Any suggestions? I could start a reality series of commuting by bike in the mornings and what all I come across.

Offline Grrrr....

• ...eats seeds as a pastime activity.
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • Wanneer vat ons vog?
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2014, 09:11:19 am »
May I ask his... erm... ethnicity?

Basically is he a retarded sout piel?

Offline Draadwerk

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • My job? Just something I do between rides....
Agressive cage drivers - Update!!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2014, 09:20:56 am »
Ok ok, I am on the next flight to Slaapstad. I will come and sort out the dude for you guys quickly.

Dammit. Soveel posts en niks word gedoen nie- aggenee !!!

Gaan praat met die man- hy mag mos nie so maak nie !!! 👍

Offline plaky

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2014, 09:30:18 am »

This dude is a wit ou and is afrikaans. He is giving our boertjie chommies a bad name! Looks over weight or is on steroids.

Offline Herklaas

• Bike: Triumph (all models)
  • Do it, you only live twice.
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2014, 09:31:38 am »
 :sip: Ons het nie 'n agressiewe prokureur hier in slaapstad nodig nie jy sal net ons rus kom versteur met jou "demands" :bueller:
Yamaha 50, Yamaha 400, 2 x Yamaha DR 350 LC, Honda CBX 550 F2, Honda TransAlp 650, Triumph Tiger 800 Xc,
Now 2015 Triumph Tiger 800 Xcx.and.. my favorite... 1996 Yamaha Tenere 660 5 valve single.

Offline Garfield

• Deleted Users
  • Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2014, 09:32:46 am »
Seker 'n kragvarkie op steroids.

Hy sal homself binnekort uitvang en die verkeerde persoon skel, dan ky hy pakslae  :thumleft:

Offline Grrrr....

• ...eats seeds as a pastime activity.
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • Wanneer vat ons vog?
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2014, 09:32:56 am »

This dude is a wit ou and is afrikaans. He is giving our boertjie chommies a bad name! Looks over weight or is on steroids.

Ah, then this is a different proes straat pretoria. So many of them these days it is difficult to keep track of them all....

Offline plaky

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2014, 09:36:52 am »
Ok ok, I am on the next flight to Slaapstad. I will come and sort out the dude for you guys quickly.

Dammit. Soveel posts en niks word gedoen nie- aggenee !!!

Gaan praat met die man- hy mag mos nie so maak nie !!! 👍

Hey bru, check the mountain!!! Schweeet!
I have accommodation for you in Durbanville if you need any!

Online Offshore

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2014, 09:48:32 am »
Seker 'n kragvarkie op steroids.

Hy sal homself binnekort uitvang en die verkeerde persoon skel, dan ky hy pakslae  :thumleft:
It is inevitable. :thumleft: