Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Agressive cage drivers - Update... Update Shumi !!!!  (Read 33969 times)

Offline plaky

Re: Agressive cage drivers - Update!!!!
« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2014, 08:29:22 am »
Right Guys, I had no idea that my thread would end up at 6 pages already and love the various angles that people have, from digging up pavements, 6 cubes of cement and to take the dude out etc, but what it does tell me as mentioned before how powerful social media is and that hopefully sanity will prevail. I at last got my Sony action camera on Tuesday and bought my head band mount yesterday and put it on my helmet last night with duct tape to keep the band from slipping down the helmet and have put my Helmet Skinz over it so it does not look stupid! Bring on Schummi WP and I will record him and the way he drives. I must say that I agree with Garfield, not that deep down I would like to go another route. The right way now is for him to chat to one of his law enforcement friends. Even if we have to sign an open letter to give them the right to manage this complaint and  to pay this dude a visit to inform him of his actions. This is now where I am not sure what will or can happen afterwards. This dude can tell all and sundry to piss off and the law must catch him in the act or he might actually change his ways. My personal opinion seeing what he has done he going to tell us all to piss off, so what then, we are back to square on?. Maybe then we should send Grrrrr in to pay him a visit! Seriously should he continue the way he has been, what then? This could be used as a case study going forward. Does anyone know a journalist that perhaps could write a story around this from beginning to end! Just some introspection.

Offline Bus

• 'Tsek!!!
  • Bike: Husaberg (all models)
  • Fokken Main Moegoe
« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2014, 08:33:04 am »
If you see him, and he causes kak, report him to the cops, even without evidence.

If enough people make a noise, they must do something

Also log a report on www.roadhogs.co.za
Maak soos Dr Phil sÍ: "Hou op om 'n do0s te wees..."

Offline plaky

« Reply #122 on: September 17, 2014, 09:00:33 am »
If you see him, and he causes kak, report him to the cops, even without evidence.

If enough people make a noise, they must do something

Also log a report on www.roadhogs.co.za

Bus, thanx for this and just logged Schummi WP on Road Hogs. Do you think the law enforcement people check this out. I see there is some Cape Town driver who has had 17 reports against them! Eish they and Schimmi  WP could be family!

Offline Grrrr....

• ...eats seeds as a pastime activity.
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • Wanneer vat ons vog?
« Reply #123 on: September 17, 2014, 09:12:34 am »
Maybe then we should send Grrrrr in to pay him a visit!

What am I supposed to do?

Gif him to death?

Offline Pleco

• Interesting experiences in the DRC
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • What happened to the rest?
    • Bekker
« Reply #124 on: September 17, 2014, 09:22:53 pm »
Right Guys, I had no idea that my thread would end up at 6 pages already and love the various angles that people have, from digging up pavements, 6 cubes of cement and to take the dude out etc, but what it does tell me as mentioned before how powerful social media is and that hopefully sanity will prevail. I at last got my Sony action camera on Tuesday and bought my head band mount yesterday and put it on my helmet last night with duct tape to keep the band from slipping down the helmet and have put my Helmet Skinz over it so it does not look stupid! Bring on Schummi WP and I will record him and the way he drives. I must say that I agree with Garfield, not that deep down I would like to go another route. The right way now is for him to chat to one of his law enforcement friends. Even if we have to sign an open letter to give them the right to manage this complaint and  to pay this dude a visit to inform him of his actions. This is now where I am not sure what will or can happen afterwards. This dude can tell all and sundry to piss off and the law must catch him in the act or he might actually change his ways. My personal opinion seeing what he has done he going to tell us all to piss off, so what then, we are back to square on?. Maybe then we should send Grrrrr in to pay him a visit! Seriously should he continue the way he has been, what then? This could be used as a case study going forward. Does anyone know a journalist that perhaps could write a story around this from beginning to end! Just some introspection.

Tygerburger always looking for a story. But you will need some video. They try to only write from facts. Too exposed to being sued. Especially by types like this kneecap
HP2 HPN Smile generator
(Sold)BMW 1200GS. (Old bike, Old rider, New engine)
(Sold)Kawasaki: The art of arriving! 
If you have to watch the road more than the scenery, then you are riding too fast!

Offline T Rex

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #125 on: September 18, 2014, 03:02:03 am »
 :sip:

Offline Jman

• Bike: Suzuki XF650 Freewind
  • Ride the freewind like you stole it
« Reply #126 on: September 18, 2014, 05:27:52 am »
I always wonder what these okes do for a living, or if they have families and if they act at work and home the same way they do in traffic.  Rather drop a voucher for a psychiatrist into his post box or hire him a free "metgesel".  I bet it is one of those issues:  een van sy koppe raas.

Offline plaky

« Reply #127 on: September 18, 2014, 06:12:54 pm »

Tygerburger always looking for a story. But you will need some video. They try to only write from facts. Too exposed to being sued. Especially by types like this kneecap

Great ideas re Tygerburger. I am working on the video footage. I have my new action cam strapped to my helmet and it will only be time until I bump in to Schummi WP and will get what we are looking for. Image he now smiles and waves to me, I will be so pissed off! I guess not!!!!!

Offline Bus

• 'Tsek!!!
  • Fokken Main Moegoe
« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2014, 08:01:44 am »
Well, we discussed him on our NHW FB page, and it was basically agreed that as many people as possible would be looking for him with video/dash cameras, and it would be taken to the authorities.

He is not one of our members, as he is from an adjacent neighbourhood. But apparently he got word of it. So he has friends in our area who would have given him the info.

So in theory, he should behave for a little while, as he now knows that people will start collecting evidence of his driving habits.

But let's see...

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Offline Poffmuis

• aka Newguy
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: BMW R80GS
  • Rally rally rally
« Reply #129 on: September 19, 2014, 08:16:42 am »
Well, we discussed him on our NHW FB page, a

Klink my julle NHW operate nogal en dat jy dit hopeloos te veel geniet om polisie man te speel. BygesÍ jy het die regte houding vir dit...  :peepwall:

Offline Pleco

• Interesting experiences in the DRC
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • What happened to the rest?
    • Bekker
« Reply #130 on: September 19, 2014, 08:30:25 am »
Hier kom n "TSEK!"  :laughing4:
HP2 HPN Smile generator
(Sold)BMW 1200GS. (Old bike, Old rider, New engine)
(Sold)Kawasaki: The art of arriving! 
If you have to watch the road more than the scenery, then you are riding too fast!

Offline Garfield

• Deleted Users
  • Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2014, 08:53:43 am »
OK, so the feedback I have is this...

Please collect evidence, be that video, photo or written statements from anyone willing to do so.

Do not attempt to play cop on this yourself, as this will turn him into the victim in the eyes of the law, i.e. keep everything as free from emotion as possible.

As soon as there is any tangible evidence of dangerous or reckless driving, or even him swearing at something else contact me, I will make sure it reaches the correct person, and it will lead to him being warned first, then it could go to him being fined, and even arrested if the offences and evidence warrant it.

Putting photo and video out on social media can do no harm, as long as it is once again done without giving the person the chance to turn himself into a victim.

Let's try and bring people like this to justice correctly, it will take patience and self control but is the only correct way to deal with it.

Offline Eisbein

• Bachelor Dog
  • Kraaifontein Plugspanner!
    • Music Ramblings by a serial hobbyist
« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2014, 09:29:07 am »
Please collect evidence, be that video, photo or written statements from anyone willing to do so.

Do not attempt to play cop on this yourself, as this will turn him into the victim in the eyes of the law, i.e. keep everything as free from emotion as possible.

Cool!

Thanks for finding out.

I don't think it needs to be said, but then again common sense is glad nie so common nie, so here goes: Provoking the guy into acting like a drol to record evidence of his 'drol-ness' will also make him look like the victim, so to go and intimidate/irritate him to get a reaction will have the opposite effect of what needs to be done.

02/02/12 - RIP Glen - the Arrow of Elliot and the little man with the big heart that truly was larger than life.

You have touched us and left us better for having known you - even if it was only briefly.

For grabbing the moment and living the day It's been way too early that you were taken away

Offline Grrrr....

• ...eats seeds as a pastime activity.
  • Forum Whore
  • Wanneer vat ons vog?
« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2014, 09:30:31 am »

Klink my julle NHW operate nogal en dat jy dit hopeloos te veel geniet om polisie man te speel. BygesÍ jy het die regte houding vir dit...  :peepwall:

NHW?

Noole het wiele?

Offline Bus

• 'Tsek!!!
  • Fokken Main Moegoe
« Reply #134 on: September 19, 2014, 09:31:47 am »

NHW?

Noole het wiele?

Gaan werk, d00s!!!

Jy en Poefmuis

Offline cocky

• Ryyyyyy net ASFB.
  • DILLIGAF
« Reply #135 on: September 19, 2014, 09:35:44 am »

NHW?

Noole het wiele?
Noole Het Wiele!
Just because your past did not turn out like you wanted it to does not mean your marriage will not be better than you ever imagined it could be.
Die Kaapse Hoender!

Offline plaky

« Reply #136 on: September 19, 2014, 12:44:28 pm »
My chommie Schummi WP nowhere to be seen this morning, it is my first day with the action cam strapped to my helmet! Great footage bit no Shummi WP! Got video of a taxi being normal.....not!

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #137 on: September 19, 2014, 12:57:18 pm »
My chommie Schummi WP nowhere to be seen this morning, it is my first day with the action cam strapped to my helmet! Great footage bit no Shummi WP! Got video of a taxi being normal.....not!
:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:
Bike history:
Ital jet 50 - sold, DT 50 - scrapped - AR80 - sold DT185 - confiscated  KDX250 - sold ZZR400 - sold KX500 - XT660R Swapped for R1 YZF R1 - sold - XT660Z - current

Offline garye

« Reply #138 on: September 19, 2014, 02:06:31 pm »
To confuse the issue even further. I was in Frans Conradie St yesterday and saw a GOLD Audi Q5 with the number plate
SHUMI 7.
Whats with everyone wanting the same plate??

Offline DirtRebell

• Forum Whore
« Reply #139 on: September 19, 2014, 02:22:05 pm »
I was going to say that these people with Shummi related plates seem rather brain dead, but the pun would would be a tad wtf.