Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Agressive cage drivers - Update... Update Shumi !!!!  (Read 33883 times)

Offline plaky

Re: Agressive cage drivers - Update... Update Shumi !!!!
« Reply #140 on: October 07, 2014, 09:27:22 am »
Check my update at the start of my thread with photo's!!!! Finally video's him!!!

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Super Adventure
« Reply #141 on: October 07, 2014, 11:07:13 am »
So here is my dilemma, this morning on my way to work on my bike on the N1 between Durbanville and Cape Town, this white Ford Focus with number plate Schumi, straddles two right hand lanes. I am not sure where he is going left or right so I rev my motor instead of hooting as he is blocking two lanes in the peak hours traffic. When he eventually pulls into the right hand lane he leans across and very aggressively manner gives me the middle finger. I give him one back, which in hind site I should not have done and shake my head and amazed. My question is what would be the best way to handle this dude? I have seen him in the traffic before due to his number plate as I am a huge Schumi fan. It was the way he reacted that surprised me. Any suggestions for next time.

Schumie update 7 October 2014.

Right all, I came across my chommie this morning in the traffic coming off the N7 onto the N1, got it all on my action camera. I saw him in the distance and then rode next to him, he then gooi'd me the middle finger, see photo I took off my camera and by the way, his number plate is Schumie. When I slowed down and asked him with my hands why he gave me the middle finger he must have seen my camera and then smiled and a gave me a safe sign. His car's windows are tinted so you cannot see so lekker. Any update from anyone else on this dudette! See attached photo's. He took a lomg gap along the on ramp to cut into a few cars onto the N1, I do not know how to load a video onto here as we are limited for size. Happy to send to someone who can crop, reduce and send back to me and I will put it on. This dude needs a seriaaas attitude change!

you can open a youtube account and upload the video there

Offline RobC

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • Bloemfontein
Re: Agressive cage drivers - Update!!!!
« Reply #142 on: October 07, 2014, 01:02:00 pm »
I was going to say that these people with Shummi related plates seem rather brain dead, but the pun would would be a tad wtf.

:laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

Offline EssBee

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #143 on: October 07, 2014, 01:08:15 pm »
Check my update at the start of my thread with photo's!!!! Finally video's him!!!

So...he give you the finger just because you were riding next to him??? Geeze, what a knob! Well done for tracking the cnut down and getting some footage.

Offline plaky

« Reply #144 on: October 07, 2014, 01:30:30 pm »
You should see how he drives through the traffic. I am now becoming too visible to him and he knows my bike and helmet with a camera as I have a CX registration, so I guess I will no longer get middle fingers, but what I will do it track his driving for while behind him and see what he gets up to!
Can anyone check if this dudes number plate is registered to this car? WD have some seriaaaaas connections out there!
Let us know.

Offline PierreO

« Reply #145 on: October 07, 2014, 01:40:04 pm »
I suggest you keep a proper distance between yourself and this bloke . Sure sounds like the lift does not reach the top floor anymore .

Offline jagter

• Bike: AJS (all models)
« Reply #146 on: October 07, 2014, 02:33:13 pm »
I suggest you keep a proper distance between yourself and this bloke . Sure sounds like the lift does not reach the top floor anymore .

Yep.  This guy will soon be in court. Crying about how sorry he is that he killed someone. Either in a road rage incident, or accident.

Keep well clear.

Offline westfrogger

« Reply #147 on: October 07, 2014, 03:27:20 pm »
Send the video to his insurance company.

(The ST will be insured ... people like that live on credit)

Offline plaky

« Reply #148 on: October 07, 2014, 03:50:33 pm »

How does one find out who he is insured with? Not sure if that will really make a difference!

Offline BennNevis

• Bike: BMW R1200GS
Re: Agressive cage drivers - Update!!!!
« Reply #149 on: October 07, 2014, 08:07:36 pm »
Dragonfly, I like the way you think! He will shit himself. I have no idea where he lives but travels on the N1 and I normally see him from the Plattekloof turnoff direction Cape Town from 7.25am onwards. His number plate only says Schumi WP. Maybe it is his boyfriends car that has the numbers!

He lives in KLEINBRON Park near Cape Gate
He used to drive a golf 6 GTI, drives like an absolute chop
He changed cars recently now drives focus ST

Offline westfrogger

« Reply #150 on: October 08, 2014, 06:57:03 am »

How does one find out who he is insured with? Not sure if that will really make a difference!

First you need a sturdy baseball bat ... :lol8:

Offline Lommies

• Bike: Honda XR600
  • Previously, the artist known as Arsène Lupin
« Reply #151 on: April 05, 2016, 04:50:10 pm »
I saw mr Schumie WP this morning in Fairtrees on my commute, but I didnt stop to have a coffee chat with him. I'm sure he will rekindle our love hate relationship soon  :pot:
Vertel my, hoe laat kry die Stormers op hulle moer teen die Chiefs vandag?
Final score: Stormers  34-26 Chiefs

Offline TheBear

• Stalin was 'n sissy.
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #152 on: April 05, 2016, 05:06:51 pm »
You Capies are a strange lot. 19 months down the line and still just whinging.   :imaposer:
#33 #BRADICAL!

Offline darthvader

Re:
« Reply #153 on: April 05, 2016, 07:15:20 pm »
Thus guy assulted a car guard in Richwood a whule back. He also almost took me off my bike.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Offline darthvader

Re:
« Reply #154 on: April 05, 2016, 07:17:11 pm »
Does anybody know his employer please?

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Offline 2wdrift

• Bike: Honda XR650R
  • KLR Flip...
Re:
« Reply #155 on: April 05, 2016, 08:01:04 pm »
Find his house, get together all the Dogs in the area and park in front of his yard one morning.

Stay silent and just give him the blank stare. Then follow him into the road. If he approaches you just state that you all want to ask him nicely to stop endangering people on bikes.

Or remove your numberplate and ride to work with a bat....

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
XR650R the one and only
Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.  ~Stirling Moss

Don't worry my stutter is also bilingual...

Offline elandsrider

• Bike: BMW F650GS / Dakar
« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2016, 08:15:09 pm »
On my way to work this morning, i travel normally 60-80km/h on the dirt in my arok. This twatwaffle in another type of bakkie, pulled up behind me at a snot speed. I got faster to keep the twatwaffle behind so he doesnt chuck rocks on my arok. At a point i was doing about 120 just before the tar, he went past me chucking up rocks. I got a brief video but not his number plate. He is not the only twatwaffle in a bakkie on the elandsriver road. Another one with a dive sticker on the back and ......getaway on the side does similar shit. Repeatedly.
If you ride the elandsriver road, look out, some interbred hillbillies in bakkies here. And im shamed to say i live here sometimes :patch:
KLR 650, KDX 200, XTZ 750, XL 500

Offline Casting from Turd

• Read my avatar and act accordingly
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
    • addobackpackers.com
« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2016, 08:41:49 pm »
On my way to work this morning, i travel normally 60-80km/h on the dirt in my arok. This twatwaffle in another type of bakkie, pulled up behind me at a snot speed. I got faster to keep the twatwaffle behind so he doesnt chuck rocks on my arok. At a point i was doing about 120 just before the tar, he went past me chucking up rocks. I got a brief video but not his number plate. He is not the only twatwaffle in a bakkie on the elandsriver road. Another one with a dive sticker on the back and ......getaway on the side does similar shit. Repeatedly.
If you ride the elandsriver road, look out, some interbred hillbillies in bakkies here. And im shamed to say i live here sometimes :patch:

Aren't you lot all family in that area?
I dont want to ride fast, But I want to ride FAR
Past Bikes...Honda XR250 Tornado
Honda XR650L
Honda XL1000V Varadero
http://www.addobackpackers.com

Offline Herklaas

• Bike: Triumph (all models)
  • Do it, you only live twice.
« Reply #158 on: April 05, 2016, 08:54:09 pm »
You Capies are a strange lot. 19 months down the line and still just whinging.   :imaposer:

:sip: Flippen hell, don't be unfair, nothing much happens here most of the time, we need some entertainment, even it it takes a bit long, have a heart, Buddy Bear.
Yamaha 50, Yamaha 400, 2 x Yamaha DR 350 LC, Honda CBX 550 F2, Honda TransAlp 650, Triumph Tiger 800 Xc,
Now 2015 Triumph Tiger 800 Xcx.and.. my favorite... 1996 Yamaha Tenere 660 5 valve single.

Offline TheBear

• Stalin was 'n sissy.
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #159 on: April 05, 2016, 09:00:38 pm »

:sip: Flippen hell, don't be unfair, nothing much happens here most of the time, we need some entertainment, even it it takes a bit long, have a heart, Buddy Bear.

My most humble apologies.  For a moment there, the pace there slipped my mind.   :biggrin:
#33 #BRADICAL!