Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Agressive cage drivers - Update... Update Shumi !!!!  (Read 35951 times)

Offline jaybiker

• Old school=Old's cool.
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS
Re: Agressive cage drivers - Update... Update Shumi !!!!
« Reply #180 on: April 08, 2016, 08:32:21 am »
Elandsrider, although I wasn't there I think some of the guys are giving you an unduly hard time. You said that you were prepared to move over and be passed at an appropriate point, And you clearly know that road better than most.
I think that on a dirt road there is a reasonable way to pass and to be passed, with both parties giving each other due consideration.
Succumb not to the erosion of those born of unconsecrated union.

"Two Wheels, an engine and a place to sit." What more do you need?

"They" say I confuse wanting to stay young with wanting things to stay as they were when I was young.

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
« Reply #181 on: April 08, 2016, 08:50:45 am »
On my way to work this morning, i travel normally 60-80km/h on the dirt in my arok. This twatwaffle in another type of bakkie, pulled up behind me at a snot speed. I got faster to keep the twatwaffle behind so he doesnt chuck rocks on my arok. At a point i was doing about 120 just before the tar, he went past me chucking up rocks. I got a brief video but not his number plate. He is not the only twatwaffle in a bakkie on the elandsriver road. Another one with a dive sticker on the back and ......getaway on the side does similar shit. Repeatedly.
If you ride the elandsriver road, look out, some interbred hillbillies in bakkies here. And im shamed to say i live here sometimes :patch:

Get a 950/990. Problem solved.

Nobody stays close behind a 990 if you don't want them there. They dig trenches and throw half bricks with a simple twist of the wrist.
Agreed 100%  :thumleft:
even a KLR with knobbies should be feared... :sip:
It is a bit risky speeding up as he can easily veer into me going past but that can happen at the speed he was doing anyway, i would just prefer he didnt throw up the rocks,
No need to do what he did, 800 m later the dirt turned to tar and he can pass without chucking rocks
Next time i speed up, and hug the middle to right of road and get his number plate clearly when he passes on tar

Or!

Do an Advanced Driving Course, with a definite Defensive Driving Module.
#33 #BRADICAL!

Offline JohnB

« Reply #182 on: April 08, 2016, 08:54:51 am »
 :o

Hier moet mens liefs swyg...
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Offline elandsrider

• Bike: BMW F650GS / Dakar
« Reply #183 on: April 08, 2016, 06:52:54 pm »
Elandsrider, although I wasn't there I think some of the guys are giving you an unduly hard time. You said that you were prepared to move over and be passed at an appropriate point, And you clearly know that road better than most.
I think that on a dirt road there is a reasonable way to pass and to be passed, with both parties giving each other due consideration.
Thats ok, i dont mind critisicm , can learn from it ithink,
Some of the okes on this road drive like real aholes, from behind its not so bad, from the front its worse because they drift across at high speed , at night you can see them coming, in the day its not so easy, had some hairy experiences and my wife had to put a combi into a soft bush to avoid a ford at high speed coming from the front. I have broached th subject at a farmers ass meeting to no avail as well. Bunch of soft cock ballies :spitcoffee: :lol8:
KLR 650, KDX 200, XTZ 750, XL 500

Offline J-dog

• Bike: Kymco (all models)
« Reply #184 on: April 14, 2016, 03:55:39 pm »
Some of the okes on this road drive like real aholes, from behind its not so bad, from the front its worse because they drift across at high speed , at night you can see them coming, in the day its not so easy, had some hairy experiences and my wife had to put a combi into a soft bush to avoid a ford at high speed coming from the front. I have broached th subject at a farmers ass meeting to no avail as well. Bunch of soft cock ballies :spitcoffee: :lol8:

Are you mates with Sebastian Dech?

Offline Ortos

• Bike: Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
  • "Ride to Ride another day"
« Reply #185 on: April 14, 2016, 04:38:38 pm »
On my way to work this morning, i travel normally 60-80km/h on the dirt in my arok. This twatwaffle in another type of bakkie, pulled up behind me at a snot speed. I got faster to keep the twatwaffle behind so he doesnt chuck rocks on my arok. At a point i was doing about 120 just before the tar, he went past me chucking up rocks. I got a brief video but not his number plate. He is not the only twatwaffle in a bakkie on the elandsriver road. Another one with a dive sticker on the back and ......getaway on the side does similar shit. Repeatedly.
If you ride the elandsriver road, look out, some interbred hillbillies in bakkies here. And im shamed to say i live here sometimes :patch:

You are happy to do 60 - 80.  He is happy to do "snot speed".  You accelerate to "snot speed" to force him to stay behind you.  Why didn't you just slow down a tad and let him overtake and go?
I am also like "why not let him pass".

+1 He needs to get "There" before everyone else, wherever the faark "There" is..........
- Some people are like clouds, once they fuck-off it turns into a
  beautiful day!

Offline Casting from Turd

• Read my avatar and act accordingly
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
    • addobackpackers.com
« Reply #186 on: April 14, 2016, 04:55:06 pm »

Now thats a name blast from the past
I dont want to ride fast, But I want to ride FAR
Past Bikes...Honda XR250 Tornado
Honda XR650L
Honda XL1000V Varadero
http://www.addobackpackers.com

Offline J-dog

• Bike: Kymco (all models)
« Reply #187 on: April 15, 2016, 09:44:26 am »

yep my best mate. He has a great possie down on the river in Elands.

Offline Fuzzy Muzzy

• Merchandisers
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Honda TransAlp XL700V
« Reply #188 on: April 15, 2016, 12:02:37 pm »

That is a very nice, politically correct way of saying move the fuck over if the oke behind you is approaching quickly.
Africa trip, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania & Moz rr http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=61231.0

Offline Fuzzy Muzzy

• Merchandisers
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Honda TransAlp XL700V
« Reply #189 on: April 15, 2016, 12:05:49 pm »

I have been on some farm roads.. dust roads, back roads where they have actually put up 'speed bumps' which is actually, more specifically soil erosion measures. Maybe instead of coming from a point of view to reduce speed by death of speed bumps you can use the soil erosion argument.. nothing like that to send a ford airborne for speeding.
Africa trip, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania & Moz rr http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=61231.0

Offline Bus

• 'Tsek!!!
  • Bike: Husaberg (all models)
  • Fokken Main Moegoe
« Reply #190 on: April 15, 2016, 12:13:10 pm »
Jirre julle is deur die kak.

This thread is about a d0os in a Focus ST in the Western Cape

Go start your own thread about Eastern Cape cŪnts
Maak soos Dr Phil sź: "Hou op om 'n do0s te wees..."

Offline cocky

• Ryyyyyy net ASFB.
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • DILLIGAF
« Reply #191 on: April 15, 2016, 12:27:39 pm »

Tjune hulle Bussie
Just because your past did not turn out like you wanted it to does not mean your marriage will not be better than you ever imagined it could be.
Die Kaapse Hoender!

Offline Gensetter

• Bike: Aprilia ETV1000 Caponord
« Reply #192 on: April 15, 2016, 01:16:56 pm »
I know this fellow that elandsrider has mentioned. He is a member of our ski boat club.
Want his phone number ?

Offline Lommies

• Bike: Honda XR600
  • Previously, the artist known as Arsčne Lupin
« Reply #193 on: April 15, 2016, 01:18:11 pm »

Tjune hulle Bussie

passop daai donkie kom nou vir julle uitk@k
Vertel my, hoe laat kry die Stormers op hulle moer teen die Chiefs vandag?
Final score: Stormers  34-26 Chiefs

Offline cocky

• Ryyyyyy net ASFB.
  • DILLIGAF
« Reply #194 on: April 15, 2016, 02:13:53 pm »

Tjune hulle Bussie

Jy reken daai storie, donkie kan maar kom!
Just because your past did not turn out like you wanted it to does not mean your marriage will not be better than you ever imagined it could be.
Die Kaapse Hoender!

Offline Bus

• 'Tsek!!!
  • Bike: Husaberg (all models)
  • Fokken Main Moegoe
« Reply #195 on: April 15, 2016, 02:16:22 pm »

Tjune hulle Bussie

Watse kak gesels julle?
Maak soos Dr Phil sź: "Hou op om 'n do0s te wees..."

Offline cocky

• Ryyyyyy net ASFB.
  • DILLIGAF
« Reply #196 on: April 15, 2016, 02:19:53 pm »

Tjune hulle Bussie

Watse kak gesels julle?
Kykhie ............... jy weet waar jy bly ne
Jy bly STIL
Die Kaapse Hoender!

Offline elandsrider

« Reply #197 on: April 15, 2016, 07:08:46 pm »

:thumleft:yes
Is that a good thing or bad :peepwall:

Offline elandsrider

« Reply #198 on: April 15, 2016, 07:11:15 pm »
I know this fellow that elandsrider has mentioned. He is a member of our ski boat club.
Want his phone number ?
No thanks, dont like talking to arseholes :lol8:

Offline elandsrider

« Reply #199 on: April 15, 2016, 07:13:55 pm »

yep my best mate. He has a great possie down on the river in Elands.
Just down the river, we burn meat sometimes.  :thumleft: