Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Agressive cage drivers - Update... Update Shumi !!!!  (Read 33748 times)

Offline Bus

• 'Tsek!!!
  • Bike: Husaberg (all models)
  • Fokken Main Moegoe
Re: Agressive cage drivers - Update!!!!
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2014, 11:59:04 am »
Just found some info

The Focus ST in our hood causing kak is apparently "red", and it is Schumie-WP. I also have the street name in Uitzicht...

(Waiting for final word on the color, possibly white & red)

Is this Focus all white?
Maak soos Dr Phil sÍ: "Hou op om 'n do0s te wees..."

Offline EssBee

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2014, 12:24:15 pm »
@ Garfield....BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline plaky

« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2014, 12:42:36 pm »
Just found some info

The Focus ST in our hood causing kak is apparently "red", and it is Schumie-WP. I also have the street name in Uitzicht...

Is this Focus all white?

The Ford Focus ST is a white one and not Red. I have not seen a Red Schummi WP one unless he did a colour change to protect his life. I am looking for him in the mornings to take a photo of his number plate. Please send street name as if we do a regular drive by very slowly and look at his property, he will at some stage realize that something us up and that bikers are checking him out. We should actually organize a mass ride to his home and deliver a friendly note to inform him that he must now behave himself and the forum guys do not want to hear of any problems again re him. I am sure no matter how dof he may be, he will catch a huge skrik, I know I would shit myself.

Offline Bus

• 'Tsek!!!
  • Fokken Main Moegoe
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2014, 12:50:33 pm »
I will PM you the street name, don't have number though.

I will also drive past a few times this week and see if it is him.

Perhaps he has wrapped his car...

Offline RSA_Maniac

• Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2014, 12:59:06 pm »
Sorry, meetings  ::)

It went like this...

It involved the following:

- ex-wife who worked for the licensing department and could trace registration and provide address, phone number etc.
- 2 x Zimbo illegal immigrants
- Hilux bakkie with numberplates and license disk removed
- 2 x pick-axes bought from hardware store

The plan:

- Obtain address and contact detail, call and under the guise of insurance salesman confirm it is the correct d00s
- Remove number plates and identifying detail from white Hilux
- Buy 2 x pick-axes from hardware store
- Pick up 2 x illegal immigrants from the nearest street corner where they are looking for work, and "employ" them
- Drive to d00s' house, drop off workers and instruct them to remove driveway paving since the new paving will be "done the following day, so julle moet wikkel"
- Leave and go to work for the day
- Drive by later the afternoon to observe 2 x illegal immigrants standing next to a pile of paving bricks arguing with d00s since they want to be paid for a job well done "hulle het ge-wikkel"
- After 2 x illegal immigrants eventually leave, each with a pick-ax follow them a few blocks, then pay each of them R100 for their hard work
- Go home and while having beers phone said d00s, informing him that this was a lesson about not hitting women, listen to him shout and scream over phone, laugh lots and have more beers

This was of course in the days before Calling-Line-Identifier and mobile phone cameras, not too sure I will try it again these days.

Cost: approximately R400.00
Satisfaction: Priceless

I have spare pickaxes for you   >:D >:D >:D
2013 Charcoal Yamaha Super Tenere

Offline katana

• One day when I grow up, I want to be a
  • Bike: Honda XR650L
  • Sheer Smiling Pleasure
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2014, 01:01:37 pm »
Just found some info

Is this Focus all white?

The Ford Focus ST is a white one and not Red. I have not seen a Red Schummi WP one unless he did a colour change to protect his life. I am looking for him in the mornings to take a photo of his number plate. Please send street name as if we do a regular drive by very slowly and look at his property, he will at some stage realize that something us up and that bikers are checking him out. We should actually organize a mass ride to his home and deliver a friendly note to inform him that he must now behave himself and the forum guys do not want to hear of any problems again re him. I am sure no matter how dof he may be, he will catch a huge skrik, I know I would shit myself.

Been there, done that. Once upon a time in the wild Westrand.  My question is how far you are willing to go if he decides to defend himself against a mob. You will be the agressor in that case.  We see him as a coward.  He might be brave with a gun in his hands.
"The only man that has to remember anything, is the man who tells a lie" Mark Twain

Offline Scooterbike

• Bike: Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2014, 01:42:35 pm »
 :sip:
AT (rooi moses); Husky 501, Husky 250

Offline Bus

• 'Tsek!!!
  • Fokken Main Moegoe
« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2014, 09:59:43 am »
This guy is indeed from Uitzicht.

Itís the same guy who has been causing kak in our neighbourhood.

He used to drive a red Focus ST, but it was written off. So he is now rolling in the white Focus ST.

With the Schummi-WP plates.

I spoke to people in his street, and apparently he is a problem resident as well.

The best medicine will be to report his kak driving (dunno how effective it will be)

Or try get him on video and take it to the cops.

Offline Lommies

• Bike: Honda XR600
  • Previously, the artist known as ArsŤne Lupin
« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2014, 10:16:36 am »

He used to drive a red Focus ST, but it was written off. So he is now rolling in the white Focus ST.

I spoke to people in his street, and apparently he is a problem resident as well.

The best medicine will be to report his kak driving (dunno how effective it will be)

Bus, does that address not fall under your jurisdiction? You can then play sheriff  :biggrin:
Vertel my, hoe laat kry die Stormers op hulle moer teen die Chiefs vandag?
Final score: Stormers  34-26 Chiefs

Offline jagter

• Bike: AJS (all models)
« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2014, 10:25:55 am »

Try and figure out who he's insured with. One write off, and throwing in a couple of videos showing reckless driving might do wonders for his premiums.  With less money to go out and spend, he might have more time for introspection to realise what a twatwaffle he is.

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2014, 10:28:49 am »
hmmm sounds like this guy is a short a number or fuses if this gets noticed by everyone and sundry yet he still carries on... could also be a total idiot. proceed carefully or in great numbers!!!! or send in Turdie our big gun.
Bike history:
Ital jet 50 - sold, DT 50 - scrapped - AR80 - sold DT185 - confiscated  KDX250 - sold ZZR400 - sold KX500 - XT660R Swapped for R1 YZF R1 - sold - XT660Z - current

Offline Pleco

• Interesting experiences in the DRC
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • What happened to the rest?
    • Bekker
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2014, 12:49:47 pm »
 :sip:

This will be getting interesting. Lets see who can come up with the best anonymous idea to get the message across to this guy.

I agree. Too many guns around. And my experience, violence gets very bad and out of control very quickly if a face to face threat does not help
HP2 HPN Smile generator
(Sold)BMW 1200GS. (Old bike, Old rider, New engine)
(Sold)Kawasaki: The art of arriving! 
If you have to watch the road more than the scenery, then you are riding too fast!

Offline Eisbein

• Bachelor Dog
  • Kraaifontein Plugspanner!
    • Music Ramblings by a serial hobbyist
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2014, 12:55:06 pm »
Not anonymous after what's been said here.

:)

The best is to know that there are a couple of people that all have the same experience.

If 1 guy report someone to the authorities there's not much to go for, but if 20 people klap together and do it then there might be a case.

Any form of 'jungle justice' or confrontation (starting it, not necessarily responding to it) actually stoops to the level where one crosses from having a case against him to being like him.

02/02/12 - RIP Glen - the Arrow of Elliot and the little man with the big heart that truly was larger than life.

You have touched us and left us better for having known you - even if it was only briefly.

For grabbing the moment and living the day It's been way too early that you were taken away

Offline Divot

• Bike: Triumph 800 XC
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2014, 01:51:26 pm »

Any form of 'jungle justice' or confrontation (starting it, not necessarily responding to it) actually stoops to the level where one crosses from having a case against him to being like him.

I disagree with you.

I believe that one has to do what can be done to get a message across, he was and is the one who got everyone hot under the collar. We can not sit back and take the abuse of any nature and there is no recourse for the offender. The legal way is far too slow and 99% of the time will not pan out.

I am not saying go in guns blazing but get creative with how we deal with it.
I envy every man that has not been to Africa, for he has so much to look forward too.

Offline Grrrr....

• ...eats seeds as a pastime activity.
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • Niks ry so lekker soos my rice crispy bike nie.
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2014, 02:03:40 pm »
Let's kill him until he is dead.

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2014, 02:05:20 pm »
Let's kill him until he is dead.
we can pin it on this guy aswell!
Bike history:
Ital jet 50 - sold, DT 50 - scrapped - AR80 - sold DT185 - confiscated  KDX250 - sold ZZR400 - sold KX500 - XT660R Swapped for R1 YZF R1 - sold - XT660Z - current

Offline Eisbein

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2014, 02:09:59 pm »
I believe that one has to do what can be done to get a message across, he was and is the one who got everyone hot under the collar. We can not sit back and take the abuse of any nature and there is no recourse for the offender. The legal way is far too slow and 99% of the time will not pan out.

I am not saying go in guns blazing but get creative with how we deal with it.

And say someone decides to 'get creative'.

One scenario:
So now there's something that may or may not happen to him.
People talk about it.
Someone here reads it and decide to join in (ie 'PM me his address').

So that someone then decides to act out his creative side.

(Bear in mind this is might be a different someone from the one that had 1st hand experience with this tjop)

Then he rocks up there one day and maybe they meet face to face. Things turn ugly and things really turn serious. Someone gets hurt and questions are asked afterwards.
'Why did you confront him ?'.
'Someone told me he is being a prick'
'Who told you ?'

Links get made back to here and hey presto everyone on here that mentioned dishing out justice have their forum names translated (by power of the justice system) into real e-mail addresses and there you have an issue for a couple of people who all went on a retelling of an interaction.

Another option is that every guy that read the story here now 'interact' with him on some level when they encounter him on the road (regardless of if he actually did something wrong that day or not). He will learn to hate all bikers even more and it won't be long before he start to notice the paw on helmets and bikes.
Guys like this will not see reason - they will only learn to hate more.

Confronting someone (or even threatening him) from a platform like this is very dangerous. Especially since it is possible that one of the 'instigators' have a very subtle idea in mind (that might actually be fine), but someone else's idea of 'subtle' is to just un-holster his gun and showing it to the guy (instead of pointing it at him).

One should not start a mass retaliation on a public platform.

I do understand that the 'proper' channels doesn't guarantee getting anything done, but acting on something like this to 'get the message across' will guarantee that nothing will happen when official channels get involved after the fact. In fact - it might even backfire quite badly.

Proving that an oke was driving like a twatwaffle is difficult.
Proving that there was a conspiracy against said guy when it was planned/talked about on a public forum (and in a place on the forum where you don't have to be logged in to be able to see it) is going to be dead easy.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 02:10:54 pm by Eisbein »
02/02/12 - RIP Glen - the Arrow of Elliot and the little man with the big heart that truly was larger than life.

You have touched us and left us better for having known you - even if it was only briefly.

For grabbing the moment and living the day It's been way too early that you were taken away

Offline PierreO

« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2014, 02:23:12 pm »
So it seems that he should be left alone for now . Maybe if some day he kill somebody he should be informed that's he is a bit of a dumb ass .

Offline Garfield

• Deleted Users
  • Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2014, 02:27:09 pm »
Whatever happens, if this guy's paving gets dug up, I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

Offline Eisbein

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2014, 02:34:09 pm »
So it seems that he should be left alone for now . Maybe if some day he kill somebody he should be informed that's he is a bit of a dumb ass .

Or maybe someone goes and confront him on a bike and he just loses his cool (due to the 3 guys ahead of this one that did the same) and shunts that guy into oncoming traffic.

For fuck sakes - why does it always have to be a '100% there or none at all' approach ?

Saying to not apply mob justice isn't saying to do nothing.

It is saying to think it through and be mindful of the consequences before acting.
It is saying that if someone revert to underhanded tactics to 'counter' something like this you have given away the right to be right.
It is saying that going through the proper channels and getting everyone who's been 'wronged' by this guy to actually have a collective record of his behavior might be more productive than 'teaching him a lesson'

Fuck it - go and slash his tyres.
Go and visit him.
Threaten him.
Tell him off on the road.
Box him in in a mass action and make him hate bikers more (hell in that scenario you might even force his hand to bump someone out of the way and act all innocent afterwards as he felt 'threatened') (remember the video of the Land Rover owner that found himself (wrongly) on the wrong end of a bike gang?)
Send the big guys to intimidate him.

Just don't come back here and cry about the 'injustice' of it all when it backfires and things go the other way than intended and horribly wrong.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 02:59:27 pm by Eisbein »