2012 690 seriaaaaas problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NumNum

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Hi guys

I have a 2012 690 Enduro that I feel is a friday afternoon bike as I have just had issues with the thing. When she decides to work she is great. Now, my latest problem.....

I gave her a bath a few days back. No power wash, just hosepipe and some Prepsol. Now, when I try to start her, she cycles through perfectly. No FI issues, fires up perfectly and idles for about 10 seconds and dies. When I flick the starter she start ups and same issue until she does not want to start anymore. I have charged the battery and the light stays on throughout so I think I can eliminate the battery. I have filled up all 3 tanks and turned the 2 front tanks off, so she fuel is not an issue.

I have now had it with this bike and feel that a match in the tank is the next route of action.....  :angry4: :angry4:

If any of you guys have seen this issue before, please let me know what it could be as I really want to get the bike up and running again!

NumNum