Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Will it ever stop?  (Read 243 times)

Offline Dolf

• Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
Will it ever stop?
« on: March 14, 2008, 05:00:38 pm »
The feeling of needing to buy stuff for the KLR that is. Is it a KLR thing?

So far I've spend more money on the KLR in 10 months than I have on the KLE in 4 years.

Just as I thought I'm happy now and I got what I wanted the mind starts to wonder.

So far:
Crash bars, top box, braided hosed, hand guards, bash plate, cycle computer, pooratech wire mesh radiator guard, pooratech vinyl on the tank, a "more" offroad tyre, footpump and tyre levers and my latest purchase an Airoh helmet (road helmet was fine but wanted a helmet with a peak).

Now I'm thinking a zorst will be a good idea and then metal foot pegs. Must resist.......
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 05:04:10 pm by Staalburger »

Ratsalad

Re: Will it ever stop?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 05:21:42 pm »
Some people have to spend that much just to keep their bikes running at last you're spending it on bling!

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Triumph (all models)
  • What me worry?
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 05:26:09 pm »
farkling is an addiction
Born to lose, live to win!!

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • DON'T be FOOLED by my Avatar ----
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 05:44:55 pm »
The feeling of needing to buy stuff for the KLR that is. Is it a KLR thing?

So far I've spend more money on the KLR in 10 months than I have on the KLE in 4 years.

Just as I thought I'm happy now and I got what I wanted the mind starts to wonder.

So far:
Crash bars, top box, braided hosed, hand guards, bash plate, cycle computer, pooratech wire mesh radiator guard, pooratech vinyl on the tank, a "more" offroad tyre, footpump and tyre levers and my latest purchase an Airoh helmet (road helmet was fine but wanted a helmet with a peak).

Now I'm thinking a zorst will be a good idea and then metal foot pegs. Must resist.......

Resistance is Futile >:( You will be asimilated ;D
People DON'T Change --we just get to know them better
Current Scooters --

Husqvarna TE 610 --Best Small DS Bike ever --Had two -- Dakota Just bought the one --
Aprilla 750 Dorsodura another DD Another Project Bike in the making 2012 model - Conceived To Thrill  Husqvarna 634 SMR Factory Works Replica --One of 100 in the World -ORGASMIC -  SOLD -To the USA