Kenhardt - Die Hel - Baviaans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McSack

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Bear with me here folks . First RR on WD so going to take a bit of sorting out the technology while trying to get the pics , the trip and my thoughts  in order all at the same .. no small feat considering I probably have the attention span of a wildebeest
[... errmmm ... or is that bare with me  ??? ... dammit ... side-tracked already  :-\ ]

Couple of Clanners from around the country decided to meet up at the Kenhardt Hotel for a bit of a skop back in August. Plan was, make your way there , catch up with some friends at Kraai's place, head out to Verneukpan for a spin and then make your way back to wherever trying to stick to as much dirt as possible
Been a while since we got back and PeterVee has already posted an RR documenting trip d'attrition that followed down to the West Coast on the Clan site.

So early Saturday morning start .. met up with PV on the west rand and we made our way out to the meeting point just the other side of Fochville

.. which was where the tar ended

.. and then it was just a matter of waiting for the latecomers
IMG_3937.JPG