Heanertsburg area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skydiver

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-250L
I finally managed to get hold of another two bikers in my home town who share my love for riding.
Towards the end of August we did a day trip to Heanertsburg and the nearby Ebenezer dam.

Three different makes of bikes went on this trip: my trusty XT660R, a KLR650 Fugly and a Triumph 800.

It was the perfect day for riding and we lazily explored parts of the area. Only one person had a camera and regrettably only a few photos were taken on this trip.

On the way back from the dam we stopped off at the Iron Crown pub in the village to quench our thirst. Here we noticed some big duallies parked in front of the pub. The dusty riders and some pillions were all inside having lunch.

From Heanertsburg we travelled towards Houtbosdorp on nice twisty roads. The forests and mountains in the area are beautiful and there are a number of nice dirt roads. From there we took the tar via Sebayeng back to Polokwane.

Here are some photos of the trip. More photos will be taken next time.      

Attachments

• dam 1.jpg
    dam 1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 253
  • 3 bikes.jpg
    3 bikes.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 253
  • pub.jpg
    pub.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 254
  • dirt.jpg
    dirt.jpg