Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Motorradical Topbox en Panniers LC GSA  (Read 2974 times)

Offline Charlie600

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
Re: Motorradical Topbox en Panniers LC GSA
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2015, 08:44:02 am »
It's just under R13k for both panniers and the topbox with the locks already fitted etc.

Offline FrancoisVN

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2015, 01:32:05 pm »
Hi  everyone. (think this might be my first post  ;) )
I am not happy with the Motorradical boxes at all. Firstly, they don't leak, they collect water. Somehow mine is always damp inside. When it actually rains, make sure everything inside is protected. I won't put anything like a camera in there.

The locks are extremely insecure. They are normal office cabinet locks. Mine stopped working about 4 months after getting the boxes.  I have to lube them regularly and the keys are already bent.

They are not very strong. I put my bike down in the dirt and the pannier boxes are completely bent out of shape, torn at the seams etc, lids dont close, wasted basically. I must admit i dont know what other panniers would have done in the same scenario, so maybe judging a bit harshly here.

They are very cheap compared to the competition, but again, you get what you pay for.

Hope this helps someone make an informed decision.

Offline Noneking

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2015, 01:38:16 pm »
Who did you buy from?

I'm happy with mine. Key issue with topbox, but no other worries so far. Fell in mud over weekend, right pannier took most of impact without as much as a scratch.
2006 HP2 Enduro 1229
2019 KTM 790 R

NONEKING'S RIDE REPORTS - http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=226099.0

Online ChrisL - DUSTRIDERS

• Forum Vendor
  • Castrated Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
    • dustriders.co.za
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2015, 02:42:13 pm »
Maybe you could take it up directly with Motorradical as I am sure if there is a defect in the manufacturing of your boxes they would assist
or as Noneking recommended retailer if not bought directly for M/Radical
All the well known brand's have excellent after sales service , so if there is a defect i'm sure they will assist

Amanda
MOTORCYCLE ACCESSORIES RETAILER
info@dustriders.co.za
ENDURISTAN SOFTLUGGAGE IMPORTER
www.dustriders.co.za