T9ER Amageza (adventure of a lifetime) entry for sale - injured

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T9ER

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Adventure R
Howzit guys, this is one of those things that I really don't want to sell but unfortunately after my crash with the cow at Pongola there has been further complications and another operation and going to take about 3-6 months to recover so Amageza 2014 is out for me. (By the way the court of inquiry found the cow at fault. My pipe was found to be sufficiently loud to offer ample notice of my approach and thus right of way.)

After speaking to Alex it is naturally too late for a refund, that I feel is quite fair, but he has said that he would be happy for me to sell my entry and he would transfer it to another rider. I was down for Malle Moto with Transport for trunks and wheels as well as camping and the meal package. I paid it all as soon as entries opened so I can't remember exactly how much it all was now but will look it up and post the price. Naturally you don't have to ride Malle Moto and you can buy the entry without all the extras.

Thanks