Anybody out there want an OBERON CLUTCH SLAVE CYLINDER for their LC8 KTM ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBendIt

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
An employee of mine is going to the UK next week and returning to SA on 21 October - he is going to bring back another OBERON clutch slave cylinder for my 950SM - I say another because I already have one on my SE and it is amazing

Read more about it here https://www.oberon-performance.co.uk/acatalog/KTM_Clutch_Slave_Cylinders_KCSC.html

I will be able to supply these at a WORST CASE maximum price of R2800 each (clutch slave cylinder PLUS mount) including shipping to you in SA - if you live in Cape Town and want to collect from me in Tokai you can knock R100 off this price.

They are available in many different colours and really are the quintessential upgrade  to any LC8 powered KTM - Heddles and I have had them fitted to our SEs for the last two years and they have performed magnificently without any hint of leaking fluid - AND they give a lighter and smoother clutch action

They are a doddle to fit and work on any and all LC8 motors - 950 Adventure, 950 SE, 990 Adventure, 990 Super Duke, 990 SMT,  1190 Adventure, 1290 Super Duke, etc

Please add your name to the list below if you are interested - I will contact you via PM to confirm your order - I will require at least a 50% deposit from you via EFT to secure your order before I lay out the moolah to buy these things (and the balance payable before I send it to you).

Please add your name to the list below