Lowveld Riders Wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shangali

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi Dog's,

I moved to Marloth Park in june this year after my gear was stolen from my property in Bredell / JHB in march,
perhaps you read my post asking for help and find the skum who brought me close to loosing my "cool" and friendly normal behaving.
I have since recovered from my loss and just bought a BMW 650 Dakar to get back in the saddle and ride again.
The deal just finalised today and i have to get to PTA next week to pickup my fresh wheels and bring her to the lowveld.
I was "starving" for a ride the last view month's and so keen to explore the lowveld and all it's hidden pleasures.
My riding in the highveld was mostly with friends from the Beemer club in PTA. Guess i covered most of the area from the Boshkop to the Waterberg, from the minedumps in the westrand to witbank all possible single tracks and railway roads.
I am no Alfie Cox nor a Peterhänsel but i put all my passion and heart into my Riding.(Don't we all?)

So, can i ask some fellow Dog's in the area to take me along for a spin and show me the Dirt, Dust and Gravel in the surrounding area? Where are your meeting points or is there a club or a friendly "gang" of Riders who are not scared to come home covered in mud, sweat and sand between the teeth & under the saddle?  

My name is Shangali and i loooove to be out there where two wheels can go ...  :ricky: :ricky: :ricky: