One awsome piece of machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTM BEACHBUM

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I have read a lot on this forum, what has been written about the ktm 1190...... so I bought one....I add a bit of bling....some double or twin exhausts......sticker kits....rumbux crashbar and so on.Then I start to ride this bike, I am not Valentino Rossi, but can turn the thottle a bit...... I must admit .....this machine is AWWSOME!!!!!!! en klaar.....

Tar....... what more do you want... it is super fast on the straights.......can handle corners if you can managed to hold on and turn the throttle above 6000 revs.....and together we have hurt some roadbikes ego s in the mountianpasses around the Western Cape.

Now can someone explain to me why is people so negative about this bike on this forum.....comeon guys are you really adventure riders or are you computerboffins that can write  hearsay stories on these forums.?  :3some:

If you can ride a bike, and I mean really ride it hard for the purpose it is been build for ADVENTURE RIDING on tar and gravel then there is nothing to complian about. Yes the heat builtup under the bum is not lekker but turn the righthand a bit and away it goes.....come let us all as owners of ths bike start writing what this bike is all about.......... putting big smiles on our faces....... I sold my 990 and let me tell you I dont miss it...I enjoy my 1190 much more, and I feel much much more in controll on the 1190 than I ever was on my 990.

This bike is better than good..... it needs more respect from it owners......it is not the bikes fault you cant ride it propperly.......and if you can told the world about it.... otherwise buy youself a BMW 1200 adventure and sit and hide behind that monsterscreen for nature and go on cruising along the countryside rather than go and have fun....tonns of it.......on your 1190.

The new 1290 is for comparison to other bikes......the 1190 is for riding and putting big smiles on your face in privacy under your helmet, where people cant see it....talk too 1190 owners not strangers about this bike and your smiles.......non 1190 owners will not understand your launguage....it isa fact!!!!!! ENYOY THE SMILES....... and lets start talking .......our secret language.....