WINTERBERG GET TOGETHER 2014 RIDE REPORT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vis Arend

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-250 Rally
What can I say.  We had a jol and some had a good jol and some.......well lets just say, what happens at Winterberg stays at Winterberg.  :biggrin: 

JMOL asked me to start the rr and I will start by thanking him for organizing this event.  The third in a row, the second one at Winterberg, and it was once again a huge success.  Thanks JMOL, we will do so again in the years to come. 

A huge THANK YOU to all who contributed so generously towards prizes for the lucky draw.  This is much appreciated.  :thumleft:  :thumleft:

For all the helpers who assisted in making this event such a success, thank you.  Spoed, from now on you will be our spokes person.  :biggrin: 

And then we would also like to thank all who attended, from far and close by.  It was great seeing so many old and new faces.  :thumleft:  Some looked this morning a tad different than last night though.  :eek7:  :biggrin:

I will post some pichas soonest.  Others are welcome to add their contribution.  :thumleft: