Freakin Close Encounter - Clip added

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pavlovski

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
So this morning was the 1st time in months that I decided to ride with my DRIFT helmet-cam to record my daily commute on the bike.  :ricky:

Since I became a father just over a year ago I drastically adjusted my riding style, sticking to the speed limit and not taking the crazy chances I used to. Riding casually to work this morning at 06:30, I had a chat with the Lord to simply thank Him for all our blessing. As I shifted the gears downward to stop at the traffic light, I came to a roll-stop behind a C-class Mercedes. As I let my mind wander towards the “nothing box” to simply clear my mind before work (while maintaining focus on the road off-cause), I became very aware of the voice that told me to keep on rolling and move from behind the Merc to stop next to it and wait for the traffic light to turn green. All of a sudden I heard a loud smashing noise and saw the Merc launch forward :eek:. I immediately looked in my rear view mirror and saw that a truck smashed into the back of the Merc...and I got it all on video. I knew then that the voice I heard was God using the Holy Spirit to speak to me and He kept my safe. It could’ve been a horrific accident if I was sandwiched between the truck and the Merc.
I am not a panel beater But I reckon the Merc is a right-off.
Never under estimate the power of those short prayer where we ask God to keep us safe on the roads.

He kept my & my BMW R1150GS safe, to continue to ride for Him. Wow...God is good!!!

Guys pls ride safe & don't take any chances

Struggled to compress the video (couldn't get it small enough to post on the forum) - managed to cut the crash from the video, view it on this link:
https://jamiezone.co.za/videos/