GO GIRL's Namib Desert Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GO GIRL

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
Where do I start???? How ironic while on the Sutherland trip out with the WDs I meet BradleyS and he says that he is doing the D Run....WOW I say that must be a helluva lot of fun.....I have read about it stax of times .....

I meet XXX a couple of weeks latger (on the 12 Feb 2008) and he says says to me you coming on the D/Run with me ....me?? I said you nuts!! :eek: :eek: Shucks there's got to be a catch....whats the catch???? How can this complete stranger offer this this to me...

He then showed me a DVD of previous runs....ok  ok I thought thats doable and thats doable, but none of the tricky stuff was shown... ::) ::) so I phone a friend Leon, he too says its fun, just remember to fall away from your bike ??? hell thats encouraging :eek: :eek:

XXX manages to convince this wildchild and off we go .....I have no idea whats lying ahead waiting... ??? ???

XXX has given me the most wonderful opportunity a memory and experience of a lifetime ;D ;D ;D XXX thanks for a wonderful opportunity BTW guys .....there was no catch!! :D

So we depart from Bloubergstrand.......I have no idea whats ahead except that I am filled with trepidation, excitement, anxiety u name it.... :eek: